Attraction

That afternoon, after hours of talking, we were literally exhausted, but it felt good. When the silence invaded the room, the atmosphere became tense. We were looking at each other in the eyes and we knew what we wanted to do. Well, at least I was pretty sure about what I wanted. We both slowly got closer and that couch felt way too big for the two of us. The weird thing was that I've always loved my personal space, I never liked having people invading it. But in that moment I wanted no personal space, I wanted to be as close to him as it was physically possible. I could feel his breathing on my lips, which sent shivers down my spine. And then I closed the gap between our lips. We started kissing softly but it was kinda clear that we both wanted more. But before we could get into that...
-JUNGKOOK!-
We were both startled by the sudden voice. We turned towards the man who that voice belonged to.
He was tall and his face looked kinda familiar.
-Dad?!- Jungkook said, surprised.
Oh, that makes sense...
I felt my cheeks reddening. It was such an embarrassing situation.
-Jungkook, what did I tell you about bringing people to my house without my permission?- His dad didn't really look mad to me, it was more like he was trying to be the bad cop or something. The situation felt kinda off.
-Well, you're never here so...- Jungkook mumbled.
-What was that?- His dad asked, squinting his eyes.
-I'm sorry, dad... It's not going to happen again...- He said, head low.
-Good, now be polite and introduce me to your friend here...- For a split second I saw a smile on the man's face.
This man is odd...
-Uhmm... Shina, this is my dad... Dad, this is my... I mean, this is Shina...-
I shook hands with him.
-It's a pleasure to meet you, sir.- I said, politely.
-Likewise, Shina... I'm sorry if you had to witness that, but I set some rules in this house and I'd like them to be followed...- He said, side eying his son.
-Sir, I'm sorry, I didn't know about that, it was my idea to come here so don't blame it on him... I apologize...- I tried to take the blame, even though he didn't look like the type who would punish someone. He looked to me just like a tired, broken man, who was trying to put a facade on.
-No, that's not true, it was my fault...-
Shut up, Jungkook, I'm trying to save you here!
-Well, aren't you a cute couple...- He said and his smile looked genuine this time, but didn't last long. -Now I'll go upstairs to take a shower, but you can stay here for a bit longer if you want, Shina... It was nice meeting you...- He then continued, while heading towards the staircase.

Once we were left alone, we looked at each other and we both had red cheeks. What Jungkook's father said made us both flustered.
-Uhmm... I should probably go...- I said, trying to break the uncomfortable situation.
-He said you can stay...- He replied, cutely, trying not to be too obvious about the fact that he wanted me to stay. And I wanted too. Especially after what we had started earlier, but it was definitely time to go.
-I know, but I have to go...- I said, feeling sorry.
-Yeah, sure... Uhmm, okay, then see you tomorrow...- He looked a bit sad and I was about to melt. That cute face of his could get me to break any rule.
I went in for a kiss to lift his spirits up and to say goodbye, but I stopped right before our lips would touch. I rapidly checked the stairs and when Jungkook realized what I was doing he laughed and even if it wasn't on purpose I was happy I had made him laugh.
I smiled back at him and after making sure his father was nowhere to be seen, I kissed him.
-I'll see you tomorrow...- I said.
He nodded and watched me leave.

It was 7 pm when I got home. I prepared dinner, since my parents weren't home yet, and I ate. Then I did my homework until my parents were back. They thanked me for the dinner and went straight to bed. They're always so tired because they work all day from very early in the morning until late at night. That's why they didn't wake up when I had to sneak out later that night.

It was around 11 pm that my phone rang. I was in my bed, trying to fall asleep, but the call made me stand up immediately. Who could it be this late?
It took me a few seconds to finally read the screen of my phone, because it was too bright.

Incoming call...
Jus(I'm better than Jungkook)tin😎

Oh my God! Is he serious? That's why he was laughing when he saved his number on my phone.
I answered straight away.
-Justin, don't tell me you called me this late only to show me....- He interrupted me.
-I need to see you. Right now.- His voice was cold. He sounded mad.
-What did I do now?- I asked annoyed, thinking he was mad at me for some reason.
-I'll be outside your house in a few minutes- He said, then hung up.

I sighed and got out of my bed. Then I realized I couldn't go out, my parents would have killed me. But they were sound asleep and probably weren't going to notice if I stepped out of the house for a bit. In the end I decided to go because Justin sounded really mad, but I swore that if it was something stupid I would have punched him in the face.
I changed into some clothes, I took my phone and keys and went outside as quietly as possible. In the same moment I saw Justin arriving. He was looking at his feet, with the hands in his pockets, looking sad. I started to get really worried, so I walked up to him.
-Hey, is everything okay?- I asked and he finally looked up, noticing me.
His eyes went wide for a second and the next thing I knew was that he was hugging me, really tight. I wasn't sure it was Justin, usually he is cocky or mad or unbothered, but I had never seen him sad. Jungkook is the sensitive one, but after all I still don't know them as much as I should.
-Hey, what's wrong? Justin?- I tried to ask, to understand what was going on and if that was really Justin.
-Let's just stay like this for a little longer-