𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒

🎬 ❝𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

hello! glad you could check out my story.

i've been wanting to create an original book for a long time now, and this is my first one i plan to finish! i'm so excited to be writing it.

the chapters start out short, and get longer as we progress. another thing to note is that the story is initially lighthearted and immature, almost, but i wrote it darker and deeper the story goes on.

another note - when characters text, the names of their contacts are the names of the character based on character 2's perspective. for example, if aiden is texting cara, cara's contact name will be written as what aiden has her as in his contacts, and vice versa. this is just so you can see different perspectives of different characters!

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

📸 ❝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝❞

so why did i create this?

i wanted to make a story that has to do with me and what i have had to deal with for my entire life. i have the same condition cara vaughn has: eczema, or atopic dermatitis. 

it's a skin condition where your skin becomes more sensitive, dry, and prone to itching. without moisturizing properly or taking care of the skin, people with bad cases eczema could potentially get skin cancer. 

i've been battling eczema since i was a baby, but it has become more under control now that i am older. eczema has no cure.

i never really had anyone to relate to about my condition, and have always had to endure endless questions about my skin.

i created a fictional character! eventually it lead to me writing a story.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

🎥 ❝𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬❞

my uploading schedule is a bit hazy. 

unlike other works on my profile, this story is not fully written out beforehand. that means i have to take time and actually write each chapter before uploading, so it will of course take more time.

i'll try to update at least once a week, but there are no guarantees, as school has just started again for me. 

comments are all appreciated. support and suggestions for how to improve my writing are always welcome!

thank you for choosing my story, and i hope you enjoy it. 

happy reading!

love,
𝓳.