64a - Seduction [MATURE 18+]

[THIS IS A MATURE CHAPTER, PLEASE SKIP TO 64b IF YOU WANT TO SKIP]

No, I won't surrender at any cost
You're something so sweet and tender from my heart
Yes, I have done my evil,
I've done my good
Just believe me honey, I won't let go of you

You are the one
And there is no regret at all
You are the one
And there is no regret at all

We had our share of misfortune,
We've had our blues
And god is not on our side; yes, it's true
You keep forgetting baby, the beauty of us too
There is no one who can take that away from me and you. - You Are The One - HIM

Davyna's POV

The date was absolute bliss.

We've just gotten back to our suite, and the sexual tension between us is clearly evident. The boys incessantly teased me downstairs, flushing my cheeks with colour and making their intentions known.

But unknown to them, I have my own plans for tonight.

I turn to face them in the living room. They both go to touch me and I shake my head. "Not yet, you two. Wait here." They look at me with wide eyes as I undo the zipper on my shirt. "Maybe get those ties loosened for me." I smirk as I back into our bedroom and only break eye contact once I close the doors.

I quickly turn around and get to my closet, and pull out the new set of lingerie that I bought just for them. It's a full black lace ensemble with thigh-high stockings, underwear and a bra that doesn't leave much to the imagination. I chuckle to myself as I head into the bathroom and get changed and place my robe over top. I touch up my hair, twirling some of the curls around my fingers to define them more again.

I spray a little perfume and brush my teeth and I sigh.

I hope they like my surprise.

- - -

Vincent's POV

Caleb and I glance at each other as the doors close behind Davyna.

"What?" Caleb says aloud and I chuckle. "It seems our mate has her own plans for the evening."

"I know, but that look in her eye, and the tone..." He trails off as he loosens his tie. I loosen my own and unbutton my dress shirt a little bit. The anticipation is killing me.

A mere 10 minutes pass and then our bedroom door opens. "Come on in, boys." Davyna says without showing her face. I look to Caleb and he shrugs and walks in front of me.

When we enter, Davyna is nowhere to be seen.

She mind-links us, though.

- Jackets off, and get comfortable on the end of the bed. -

A chill shoots up my spine at her command, and Caleb looks at me. He's just as bewildered as I am, but we comply and remove our suit jackets and sit on the end of the bed. Caleb to the left, and myself on the right.

- Close your eyes. No peeking. -

I slowly close my eyes and I find myself getting more aroused by the second. I'm sure Caleb feels the same. She's reversed the roles of when we first had her together, and the anticipation is just unbearable.

Suddenly I sense her behind me and I feel her hands graze over my shoulders as she pulls my tie off, followed by my shirt and discards them on the floor. Her hands leave me for a moment and I can only assume she's doing the same for Caleb.