47 - Home

[SOME MATURE CONTENT BELOW!!]

Like her father once said
Love is not what you're given
It is how you decide to live
On the path you have chosen
So together we'll build a new world
A better world
We'll build a new world
Our new world.

I know you're scared and alone
But we will face this together
Through the innocence in your eyes
They will live on forever
In their memory we'll build a new world
A better world
We'll build a new world
Our new world, yeah. -
 Our New World - Dream Theater (ft. Lzzy Hale)

Davyna's POV

Reunited again. I can't help but smile as I see my two handsome mates sitting across from me in the limo as we make our way back to The Hollow. They decided to move so they could chat.

They're both catching up, and I can't be bothered to listen to the conversation as I just completely ogle them as they sit there. I swear ever since losing my virginity and having sex with both of them over these past two weeks, I'm almost insatiable. I can't keep my eyes off of them - nor control my dirty thoughts - , but its not like it is much of a difference. I mean, I hard a hard time controlling myself before, but now its just even more difficult. I want them all the time! Seeing them dressed so casually, it's hard not to picture them hovering over me, naked and...

I'm cut off from my thoughts as they both stop and look at me. I look between them, and flash a sheepish smile, as I feel like I'm a girl who just got caught doing something I shouldn't have. Which I am.

"What are you thinking about, love?" Vincent asks me with a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. I feel the blood rush to my face and I look away. "Nothing...nothing." I reply quickly.

"She was clearly thinking of something naughty, due to the clear scent of her arousal right now." Caleb states and my heart beats louder in my chest. Shit. I forgot they can smell when I'm aroused, and now my little moment that I thought was to myself, clearly isn't! I clear my throat awkwardly, and avoid their gazes.

I inhale sharply as Caleb reaches across and pulls me into him, turning while lifting me and placing me in his lap, my back facing Vincent. I swear he just enjoys me straddling him. Obviously, I don't mind but now I'm in a vulnerable position between two very strong, very sexy mates who love to tease me!

"So?" He asks and I can feel my internal temperature rising as he looks at me. "So what?" I ask back, trying to distract him. It doesn't work.

"So what were you thinking about you little minx?" He pulls my chin lightly so our eyes connect. I suddenly feel Vincent behind me, and I feel his breath on my neck. "Yes, tell us love. What were you thinking about?" I shiver and clench my teeth together to stifle a moan. Oh no. This isn't fair...

"I..." I stutter and bite my lip as Caleb runs his hands up the sides of my legs and cups my ass as Vincent places a light kiss on my neck.

" I was..... I was.." I can't think as they continue to tease me, Vincent moving further down to my shoulders and collarbone, giving me kisses and little love nips, as Caleb continues to caress wherever his hands can touch. A moan finally escapes me and I feel my vampire side coming to the forefront.

"I was thinking of being with both of you......in bed." I say quietly and a low growl escapes Caleb's throat. "Well as much as we would love to take you right here, baby. I think your first time with both of us should be a little more planned." I sigh in understanding, but then another moan leaves my lips as Caleb places his hand down the front of my sweatpants and I feel Vincent holding me in place from behind.