43a - Desire [MATURE 18+]

[THIS IS A MATURE CHAPTER, PLEASE SKIP TO 43b IF YOU WANT TO SKIP]

Eat me up, swallow me alive
Open those enormous jaws and let me glide
Glide down your throat, swallow me whole
Let me inside and take me into the unknown

Eat me up, swallow me alive
Open your enormous maw and let me dive
Dive into your soul, swallow me whole
Let us collide and we will never be alone

Let me in, let me in
Let me under your skin
Let me in, let me in
I want to see it all
I want to know everything. - Let Me In - Blackbriar

Caleb's POV

I hear Kaius howl in my head as I approach our mate, the hot water of the shower warming up the bathroom. She takes a step back and I smirk. I'm allowing my full Alpha presence to be known, and it's clearly affecting her. All the better.

"Ready?" I ask again and Davyna nods. I pull her chin up with my fingers as I start to pepper her lips with small kisses. I reach my other hand behind her and splay my fingers across her back, steadying her as I increase the intensity of the kisses. She breaks away from me, breathless, and I lock eyes with her as I run both my hands down the sides of her body and grasp her tank top. I hear her breath hitch as I pull it over her head, her hair falling over her shoulders, falling softly over her body, shielding her half naked body from me.

I drop her shirt on the floor and she mimics my movements and pulls my shirt off of my own head, and we're both standing there, half naked, her hair covering her breasts since she didn't bother putting a bra on today. Good. One less thing I have to remove.

I kneel in front of her and start to kiss her toned stomach as I hook my fingers in the waistband of her fitted sweats and pull them down, exposing her dark plum lace underwear. She steps out of her pants and I discard them to the side as I stand again. I pull her into me. "These aren't your favourite pair of underwear are they?" She shakes her head. "No.. why?"

I smirk and she gasps as I rip them off her body. "Caleb!" She exclaims, her face reddening. I chuckle darkly. "Alpha is out to play, baby. Let me see you."

She backs away from me, and with a sly smile she moves her hair behind her with her hands. "Mate is ready to play too." I hear Kaius in my head. Oh is she ever.

"Damnit, you are beautiful." She smiles as I continue to look over her amazingly toned body; her arousal making itself known now to my wolf senses. She approaches me and removes my jeans and my boxers in one swift motion, allowing my own arousal to spring free. She glances over me and I see her eyes darken with lust. That's it baby. Take a good look.

I turn away from her and pull open the shower door, allowing her to enter first and I follow. I take another look at her as she stands under the steady stream of water, dampening her hair and skin. I join her, pulling her into me as the water falls over us both.

I take my time to completely feel her up, making her body shudder with need. I grab her shampoo and we stand just out of the water stream, her in front of me. I feel my wolf pride expand as I lather up her hair, taking time to massage her scalp. I feel her relax into me, and I lean and kiss the left side of her neck - where my mark will soon be.

"Rinse your hair as I wash your body, baby." She nods and I grab her body wash - a lovely scent of lavender and vanilla - and I lather up her bath sponge. I turn back and kneel in front of her and begin to wash her, starting with her legs and feet. I slowly move my way up, making sure she is nice and clean, as any male should. I run my hands over her thighs and ass, and she gasps as I give it a little squeeze. I continue to make my way up her toned stomach, back and arms, and then finally I turn her so her back is to me again as I focus on her wonderful breasts. They fill my hands as I wash them gently, and a small moan escapes Davyna's mouth as her head falls back into my chest. This is all I could have ever wanted and more. Finally, I don't have to hold back from her.