Bathroom Adventure!

The ship was rocking peacefully after leaving the Accino Family behind, the climate was still quite cold which as why Zoro had headed to the bathroom, a front washroom with an accessible toilet before passing through a door into the actual bath. It contained of large bathtub and shower placed beside it. He raised himself off before getting into the bathtub where he was relaxing until the door to the bathroom had opened up once again while, causing Zoro to look over his shoulder which had pulled. But one he did his jaw had dropped at what he saw. Which and been the person standing in the door way, Luna with a single towel wrapped. "W-W-What are you doing!?" His entire face had turned red as he shouted standing up in the bath.
"'What?' I'm taking a bath, what else?" She didn't seem to understand why he was so flustered before moving towards the shower head.
"You know that wasn't what I meant." Zoro watched her just casually turning the shower head that began to shot out water "What I mean is why are you acting like this is nothing?" And when Luna and come to an end she walked over to The bath
"Humans are so odd. It's only skin, why become so flustered..." And when Luna and come to an end she walked over to the bath still the towel wrapped around her while he was watching her. "Hmm..." Luna looked to the man that was still standing. "You are quite energetic, aren't you." This had caused Zoro to look down where his face turned red once again
"Shut up!" Before he dropped into the water.
"If you want, I can help." His face blow up even more when she had said that and Luna came moving over to him
"Oi..." He tried to stop her when something warm had hit his lips. "He..." He tried to speak but Luna's tongue had slipped into his mouth and moving inside with his own.

18+

He didn't understand what was happening but mid-kiss he felt something move between his legs and gripping him firmly. This was definitely not normal. This wasn't how Luna acted. He could asked as for some reason his body wasn't listening to him and He was rock hard pulsating through his pants. "Luna!" He had managed to break free of their kiss and pulled back. "I don't know what's going on, but calm down."
"You say that..." She placed her hand on his cock, rubbing it gently. "...you seem to like it."
"But...I...." He said softly unable to control his reaction either, as Luna rubbed his cock methodically and began to kiss all around his face. He couldn't deny that this felt nice as her eyes were locked on his. Luna slid all the way down to his waist, placing her hands on his skin. "Luna, I..."
"Shh." but she cut him up but kissing him. Zoro flew his head back and closed his eyes as Luna took hold of his massive, hard cock and began stroking it long slow pumps. Zoro hesitantly opened his eyes to see Luna deep crimson eyes staring at him in pure lust. It was then when it seemed like she was teasing him while kissing and licking the head of his cock.
"Luna..." (lick) "...please..." (kiss) "...stop..." (lick) "...this..." (kiss) He was basically pleading to her, but... "Oh fuck." Zoro gasped as he felt Luna's warm moist mouth slowly and completely envelop his shaft under water. His head feel back as she began bobbing her head back and forth as she went down on his cock and the sound of splashing echoed. "Oh god, Luna. Fuck...what are you doing to me?" He could only ask while she continued."...oh god..." Zoro said weakly as she completely enveloped his cock again. As she could hold her breath for an hour under water, the wasn't anything to her. Luna shook her head and cruelly pulled away after only a few sucks on his dick. She looked at him sitting up, as if she was stopping but.... "Oh...Luna...please..." he begged, fighting a hopeless battle with himself. Hearing him say that, Luna had lowered her head into the water once again to lick the head of his cock, but only once. "Oh fuck, Luna..." He cried out as she then enveloped his entire shaft again and resumed bobbing her head back and forth in long rapid pulls. "Luna...please...I can't be doing this..." Zoro begged shamelessly. But she kept on sucking relentlessly. He was so conflicted. He knew he could ask her to stop. He could even push her away, but the temptation was so overwhelming, all he could think about was Luna sucking his dick like a vacuum. "Luna...please stop torturing me." Zoro begged shamelessly and had caused her to lift herself out of the water.
"Torturing, huh?" Luna took a long pull on his shaft, swirling her wet tongue around the sensitive head of his cock when she reached the tip. He actually cried out from the unbearable pleasure as she pulled away, leaving his dick throbbing.
"Ohhhh..." Zoro laid his head back in an agony of torturous pleasure as Luna gently rubbed the tip of his cock with her thumb in small circular strokes.
"Then should I stop?" She asked, waiting for something while once again, looking into his eyes.
"I...I love what you are doing." He had admitted. "Please Luna, please don't stop." He even begged.
"You're quite honest." It seemed to have satisfied her as she enveloped his shaft once again, bobbing her head back and forth quietly Zoro was trying to keep his voice from trembling as his dick was being sucked relentlessly. He laid his head back as she began swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. He cried out in an agony of pleasure. Luna relentlessly sucking on his cock, it was all he could do to keep from screaming so that the whole place could hear. Finally, Luna pulled off of Zoro shaft, having cruelly edged him to the brink of orgasm without letting him climax. He clinched his eyes shut in frustration. She was toying with him, and seemed to be enjoying every minute of it. And oddly enough, he was as well. His eyes that then widen Luna crawled up on top of his lap, staring him down like a wild animal. She straddled him, and he watched in awe as the towel around her body fell down into the water. "It's quite surprising that you're so submissive." It was then when he was pushed against the bath edge and had his earlobe attacked her tongue. Luna raised her hips to place the tip of his cock up against her labia. His eyes went wide.
"Your really going to do it..." he saying to her.
"It would be unfair if I didn't go all the way." it was then when she lowered her pussy onto his hard shaft, his rod parting the walls of the warm and soaking wet love canal. Zoro couldn't fight it. Once he felt Luna's warmth envelop his cock, he surrendered, trying desperately not to give himself away as he felt her begin to hump him with little tiny thrusts of her hips. Her tits began to shake as she bobbed up and down on Zoro's cock. Luna was licking his earlobe again and an ASMR professional as her hips pumped expertly into his cock, that was held captive inside her depths. "You can let it out inside." Luna locked her eyes on his and began fucking him faster, her amazing breasts bouncing up and down directly in front of him.
"Hmm!" Zoro gasped, trying to keep control as his cock was being pumped by the devious black-red head. "OH!!!" He cried out. "Keep going!" He cried looking directly at Luna, her eyes like those of a wild animal staring down its prey, her firm tits bouncing with each thrust as she milked his cock. Her hair whipped back and looked lustfully at Zoro, he grabbed her breasts and pinched her very firm tits.
"Do you like it?" Luna began riding his cock at full speed, putting her hands behind her back onto his legs to allow her mounds to bounce freely and her back to arch, thrusting her tits forward.
"OH! FUCK!! FUCK YES!!!" Zoro cried out as he felt his cock about to explode inside Luna's cunt. Then, as her pussy began clinching around his shaft, the woman wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Grabbing him by the back of the head, licking and nibbling on his earlobe. Zoro was experiencing a sensual overload, even if Luna wasn't saying anytime she had completely captivated amd made him realise something. "OH FUCK LUNA!!!!" His eyes rolled back as his cock exploded inside Luna's warm depths, firing everything he had into her. His liquid splash inside her cunt. Her entire body began shaking in orgasm, her pussy walls gripping Zoro's shaft from all sides as they came together. He couldn't have imagined in his wildest dreams today that he would have been fucked by Luna. Leaning back against the bath, he gasped in exhaustion as he twitched from the orgasmic aftershocks. Luna bobbed up and down slowly, her pussy milking his cock for the last of his liquid. "That was amazing." Zoro said
"You're so cute." She leaned in to bombard his cheek and neck with sensual kisses and very soft moans of contentment. And just when he thought it was over Luna began rolling her hips in firm circular motions on his stiffening cock, and began bobbing up and down on his shaft again.
"Luna!" Zoro protested.However,
"That can't be enough. At least not for me." Luna licked her lips, leaning forward to hold his wrists down against the baths side. As Luna's hips began their wonderful motion again, Zoro only thought at first was what would happen when the others found out. But then, as the muscles of Luna's amazing tightened around his tortured cock, his mind clouded and he surrendered to the hot, horny, devious woman.
End

It had been hours since the pair had started and it seemed to have finally end, as Luna was cleaning what didn't come off in the bath as they were moving all around in not just the back but the entire room. "A-Are you some sort of demon?" Zoro had asked as he was hanging over the side of the bathtub, where blood was running down his neck as Luna bitten him somewhere during it.
"Obviously."