A Demon Appears!

After leaving Usopp to fight Perona Zoro's party had mad it outside and making their way through the outer ground. But needless to say that they were quite surprised at what trance before, which did make sense since Usopp was always the first to run. "I didn't expect Usopp's negativity to be useful here..." Zoro had said to the others.
"If he hadn't been there that would've been the end of us!" Franky had been right about that but
"That was humiliating." It it change the way that Luna felt about the thing.
"Hey..." Sanji's voice had pulled them to the cook. "I'll go from here to rescue Nami." His head was down upon saying that.
"Gotcha! Do a good job!" Franky told him before the guy bursted into flames once again.
"Of course! I'm love's will-o-wisp!" And he began dashing for the side of the giant bridge. "NAMI~! I won't let you get married!!!"
"Well, off he goes." They watch the man leap off the large bridge.
"He jumped... isn't this quite high up?" Zoro brought up almost like he was worried.
"Well, when humans get adrenaline kicks, it said pain is only felt later." Franky had brought up stating that even if Sanji got hurt he properly won't feel it until he's adrenaline stops running.
"Who cares, we're need to get to the top of the mansion." Luna reminded them why they were here and that was to save Brook from his zombie.
"Yeah!" Zoro shouted in agreement.
"There awaits the skeleton!" While Franky began running faster towards the large mansion. However, just as they were about to make it to the doors of the mansion.
"Stop." Luna grabbed onto the back of their shirts to stop them.
"What are you doing?!" Franky turned to her asking since it came out of nowhere.
"Is there something wrong?" Zoro had asked her, since she wouldn't have done that without a reason.
"There's someone here." She informed them as she had come on guard.
"What?" The guys began to look at the area around them.
"I don't see anyone." Franky had stated as there was no sight of anyone, not even a zombie, at least
"It appears that some rats got passed Perona." If they had looked above to voice spoke from above, which had caused the three looking up to find a tall gorgeous woman with pale skin and large, compound-looking eyes that did not possess pupils, only a haze of gradient red. She had shoulder-length wavy hair that fades from black into dark purple, that was left loss. She had split ear-length bangs that rise a little away from her head before falling down to frame her face, with two thinner chin-length strands below them.
"Red eyes? Zoro noticed it right away, and red eyes only meant one thing... a demon.
"Do you know her, Luna?" Franky asked but then is shocked by the expression that she was making. It was that of pure fear and confusion.
"Demon... Lord... Amman...?" The trio was once again standing before an enemy, but it was someone that Luna knew, exception machines completely shocked in the woman before here. And had called her Demon Lord Amman.
"Demon Lord? What's that?" Although they could guess what it meant, it still had been asked by Zoro.
"Demon Lord is a term used in two different fashions, either as a demon class or as a social position. In general, it refers to the strongest or highest-ranking among demons, however, that is not an absolute rule for most definitions." She had properly explained and it was pretty much what the guys had thought.
"That sounds super bad." Franky stated which he wasn't wrong at all.
"Yes, however, despite the foreboding name Demon Lord, not everyone who holds this title is of malicious intent; though the fact they are immensely powerful may be the root of such beliefs." The demon woman on their side had explained, which didn't really come as a surprise. "The thing is that each species has their own Demon Lord that rules over them."
"Then which Demon Lord species is this one?" Zoro looked to her asking, however, he couldn't help by get a bad feeling as he looked at Luna's face which was still mixed with emotion. Really rare.
"..." She remained silent looking at the woman before her.
"Luna?" Which had began to concern the other two.
"She's Demon Lord Amman, also called the Queen of the Vampires." She finally answer and things seemed to be making sense. "She had been killed over 250 years ago." It explained her anger because it meant that the woman before them was also a zombie.
"Demon Lord?" The woman, Amman spoke up as if confused. "I don't understand what you're on about, however, I am indeed Amman and I am one of the Five Mysterious." She had introduced herself as blood began to gather inside her
something had appeared from the blood which had then been spun around

" She had introduced herself as blood began to gather inside her something had appeared from the blood which had then been spun around

"That appeared from nowhere?!" Both Zoro and Franky had become shock at the sight of the weapon but then
"Run." Both men had looked to Luna who had said that.
"What?" They were confused to why she was saying that.
"That is a supernatural weapon that can be only be summoned by a Demon Lord. They are called the 10 Demonicheskogo Oruzhiya or just Demonic Weapons. It Is the symbol of a Demon Lords authority: every Demon Lord possesses one of these weapons, and only they can wield them." She had explained what the weapon was and
"That sounds super bad ass." Franky thought that but didn't understand why Luna was telling them to run.
"'Only be summoned by the Demon Lords.'" Zoro had repeated the words that she had used in her explanation. "Meaning that this zombies has the power and strength of one?"
"Yes." It explained why Luna looked panicked, even if it was a little. However, she then closed her eyes while taking a deep breath inwards. This had been done before she began walking over towards the demon zombie. "Run." She told her two companions behind her.
"Oi, if this woman is as bad as you say she is, then we're should work together." Franky had tried to tell her, however,
"You'll just get in the way." She stated to them.
"Hey—!" The cyborg was about to protest against her words, if it hadn't been for Zoro grabbing ahold of his shoulder.
"Can you win?" He had asked the woman with her back to him but she did t answer. "Oi, I'm asking you if you can win?!" This time Luna had signed rubbing the back of her head as it this was annoying.
"Honestly?" She questioned him back the didn't allow an answer. "The chances are quite unpleasant." Luna looked over her shoulders to the swordsman. "But out of everyone on the island I have the most chance at surviving with a battle against her. Even if she's a fake."