Who are You?

It had been a while since the Straw Hats left Long Ring Long Land and they had dropped anchor on a habitat island. Before long it was night and Zoro was on night watch but of course fell asleep which meant that the only ones awake were both Robin and Luna. Robin was below in the girl's cabin doing research while Luna

was sitting up on the aft decking rail, that her legs were hanging over the side hovering about the sea as she was looking up at the night sky

Eternal Snow (Full Moon wo Sagashite)"

Do you know, I fell in love with you
I can't remember, how long has it been
All I know, Is this love within my heart
Waiting for you
Can't you see, what you mean to me
How I wish you could read my mind
All these feelings, I could never find the right words to explain
Like the snow, oh my love
Falling down from above
In Time (In time)
It piles high, As if to touch the sky

Hold me tight, I wish I'd never known your light
This can't be right
This can't be how it's meant to feel
But I can't turn back time
Now, cause I love you
I only wish it wasn't true
I wish I could forget, wish that we'd never met
It's like my heart, I know eternal snow

Do you know, you're still in my dreams
How much longer till' you let me sleep
So I stay awake at the window pane
My breath fogging the glass
Can the snow in my heart
Melt away with the pain
One day (One day) I pray that it might
Just take my hands, and pray

Hold me tight, until I break
I hope I might
Cause then the wind and cold can't reach me anymore
I only wanna feel nothing
I miss you
When every thought's a thought of you
And I stand here alone, cause tonight is the same
It's like my heart, I know eternal snow

I wonder if the falling snow
Will numb my heart
And if with time, it could hide
These lonely nights, and all my love for you

Hold me tight, I wish I'd never known your light
This can't be right
This can't be how it's meant to feel
But I can't turn back time
Now, cause I love you
I only wish that it wasn't true
You can't be here and I, shall endure winter sky
Inside my heart, I know eternal snow

Hold me tight, Oh I miss you
I love you
And I stand here alone
Cause tonight is the same
So for forever, Oh Eternal snow

She was sing with completely sadness which was something that never showed by her. Which was why Zoro was peaking out from the Crow Nest, she must have thought he was asleep which was why she was up and singing. This wasn't the first time as whenever he or she was on watch her singing would echo softly through the ship. Everyone on the crew had at least heard it once. In fact, it actually caused a lot of them to sleep peacefully as it was so beautiful, but it was always so sad. Although, none of them mentioned, they always stopped Luffy from asking as it was quite clear that she didn't want them to know for some reason. It was so soft and peaceful that it caused Zoro to fall asleep. It was after a few hours of that, the sun had began to raise. Luna began to hear commotion coming from behind, or more like on the main deck, causing her to get up. "Why are you lot so loud this morning?" She had come out from the back asking and had all eyes on her.
"Miss Luna." Robin had called to her below with a worried expression on her face.
"What's wrong with you?" She had asked and it seemed to have caused the woman to sigh in relief
"Oh? Who the heck are they?" Luffy had asked them, which had caused Luna to look at him. "Are they also your substitutes, Captain Usopp?" He had turned asking Usopp who was sweating buckets.
"Hm!? Y-Yeah, of course!" Which He obviously lies about. This had caused Luna to jump down and walk over to him only to grab him by his overalls to bring him closer
"Who became who's substitute?" There was no need to say that he was shaking in terror at the woman.
"You guys lost your memories, too?" Robin had asked them,
"Lost their memories?" Luna had turned to her again, but then all attentions had turned to Sanji that appeared out of nowhere.
"Oh, I finally understand how foolish moth feels as it flies into a lamp..." and of course he was the same. "People cant help but leap into the brilliant radiance of others! Hi, pretty ladies! Your names, please?" He had came even closer and handed a rose to Robin, then to Nami,finding behind her. "If you're free, what do you say to dinner tonight!?" And then over to Luna, who was still gripping onto Usopp's overalls.
"Man, this guys funny!" Luffy began to laugh amused, nothing changed with him.
"He suddenly has a different personality..." Usopp was muttering
"Uhh, Who are these guys!? And where am I!?" Nami was now asking while pushed Sanji away.
"I also like to say..." Luna turned her head to left side. She had noticed it for a while, and everyone else did as well. "You have it backwards." She was saying this to Chopper that was hiding behind a barrel, or at least had it the other way around. He had flinched at her statement and began moving behind the barrel properly.
"What the heck is that?" Luffy was asking all excited.
"It's a deer." Usopp had pointed out the obvious.
"Shut up, human! I'm a reindeer!" But Chopper had snapped back at him.
"It talked!" Both of them had began to scream and that scared him.
"Hey! Let's catch it!" Luffy had began to chase after the talking reindeer that was now running.
"Hey, stop! It's creepy!" Usopp had shouted at him.
"Hey, Girl! Help me out!" But he was yelling Nami,
"No way! S-Stay away from me!" She had screamed back at him but they had all crashed into the storage room.
"What the hell is wrong with these people?" Luna asked was asking, looking into the room.
"Oh, boy... where so I even begin to explain?" Not much time had passed till Luffy, Usopp and Chopper came running out of the storage room and were just running around and around in circles. Luna couldn't tell if they were playing or not. She was confused because Luffy seemed to be laughing while Usopp and Chopper were screaming their heads off. She felt tired just watching them. "All right. Listen, everyone. We're currently located in..." when Robin had told them where they were, everything had gone silent.
"What did you just say...?" Usopp had asked her, totally unsure if he heard right.
"I said we're in the Grand Line. Have you forgotten that too?" She had asked them.
"Seriously!?" Luffy was totally excited about but
"Hey! What are you so happy for!?" Usopp was asking, scared. "They say the Grand Line is teeming with monsters and stuff! You should be freaking out!"
"Still, it doesn't seem so different from the regular sea. Is this really the Grand Line?" Luffy didn't seem all that convinced.
"Miss Navigator?" Robin had turned around to Nami, who at first didn't realise she was speaking to her
"Who, me!?" She had stated seeing Robin look at her.
"Do you recognise what's on your arm?" Robin had asked her, pointing at her arm with the Log Pose.
"What is this!?" Nami had began to freak out looking at the thing in her arm.
"It's called a Log Pose." Luna had stated, flicking her hair, "In the Grand Line the Pose is used to travel between island by using their the magnetic fields since compasses." She had explained as if it were a bothered.
"Tell me, Miss, I need to return to my restaurant in the East Blue. How can I go about that?" Sanji had asked.
"Are you p an idiot?" Luna had given him a side ways look, with a glare, "it's impossible. And even if it was there really isn't a point since it took so long to get where we are not. Not to mention it's suicide to go alone." She had stated that they had continued to follow the Log Pose which lead them to this coral-surrounded Island.
"This is all too much at once for me to believe!" Nami had shouted then shouted asking why she would be cheerfully tracing with people like this.
"That's why." Robin had pulled their attention to the top of the mast. There a flag with a skull and straw hat floated in the wind.
"Oh, man! That's a pirate flag!" Usopp had shouted.
"What!? It's a pirate ship!?" Luffy had became shock.
"Th-That's right! It's the great Captain Usopp's pirate ship!" Usopp was proudly lying to them.
"For real!?" And Luffy was completely believing him.
"Actually, Captain Usopp... is it me, or is that skull wearing a Straw Hat?" Sanji had pointed that out. .
"Oh!" Usopp had quickly glanced up at the flag and then, "that just means... this hat is mine!" He took Luffy's hat from him.
"What are you doing!? Give it back!" But he snatched it back, almost knocking Usopp off the Going Merry, But Luffy had grabbed his overalls and got in his face. "Dint touch my straw hat! I'll kick your butt if you do that again!"
"What? I though you lost your memory!?" Usopp was shaking in fear.
"I remember this! It's my treasure! It's my treasure!" He had told him, looking down at the hat.
"Treasure...?"
"It's a precious treasure a friend gave me when I was little! I swore on this hat I'd become a pirate and gather a crew!" Luffy had explained to him,
"Pirate this, Pirates that! What a stupid era!" Everyone's attention turned around over to Nami, "But at least now I know that everything you've said is nonsense!" Robin and Luna only remained silent, slightly confused. "I hate pirates! What I like a money and tangerines!" She had snapped saying that there was no way she would be traveling with pirates.
"Hey, now. Might wanna watch your tone, girl..." Usopp was trying to be threatening.
"Tangerines? Like those?" Robin had pointed above Nami and there were tangerines trees.
"Those tangerines trees...!" And arm had then appeared beside Chopper, who was once again doing the hiding thing all wrong, he ran away screaming.
"What was that?!" Nami had asked completely shocked.
"Whoa...! It just grew an arm!" Usopp had gone back to his petrified self.
"Mystery tangerines!?" Luffy had shouted.
"Just Who are you!?" Nami had turned to Robin asking.
"More important is that tangerine..." she had pointed to Nami.
"This is one of Bellemere's tangerines! I know that much for sure! What are her tangerines doing on this ship!?" She had become more specious and on guard.
"You're asking the wrong person." Luna had spoken up. "Both Nico Robin and I began traveling after you lot entered the Grand Line. Why not look at the ships log?" She had suggested to her.
"Huh?"
"If I remember, a picture of a woman names Bellemere was in it." She had told her, and Nami had left heading back into the room they had come from.
"What's that in you back?" Luffy had pointed to Luna.
"So... what exactly is it?" Usopp had said, pulling everyone's attention up to the Aft deck, where Chopper was on the other side, reverse hiding.
"Neato reindeer!" Once again, Luffy had token off after him, "Reindeer!"
"You idiot! Stay away!" Usopp was screaming at the two of them had ran around back to where he was standing. The three of them ran down the stairs.
"Reindeer..." Sanji had lite up a cigarette, "It's great when thinly, sliced, slowly simmered with vegetables, and made into strew..." when he said that, Luffy had already caught Chopper.
"What!" We can eat it!?" He was getting excited as poor Chopper was crying,
"Reindeer steak with berry sauce is also superb." Sanji had stated.
"Steak, it is!" Luffy was sparkling as he help Chopper at Sanji.
"Why, you...!" That's when Chopper had snapped and change, "I ain't no food!" When he had spun around and punch and sent Luffy flying and as he was about to punch Usopp. It only didn't he hit him and sent him flying into the wall. It was so hard that they was a crack in the shape of Usopp himself on it.
"Don't eat him, he's the ship's doctor." Robin had told the boys.
"Doctor?" Sanji had repeated.
"That's right, his skills surpass that of most human doctors." Luna had backed her up by saying that.
"Sh-Shut up!" He ended up shrinking back down to size. "Being praised by humans doesn't make me happy at all, you jerk!" Despite what he was saying, he seemed very happy.
"You seem happy to me." Luna had sighed.
"He's a reindeer who ate the Human Human Fruit and gained human abilities." Robin had explained and Luna thought it did make more sense. "Incidentally, I ate the Flower Flower Fruit and gained Devil Fruit abilities." She had demonstrated a devil fruit to them. "And Luffy has eaten a Devil's Fruit as well, right?"
"Yeah! I ate the Gum Gum Fruit!" Luffy had came back to the group and had stretched his face, "I'm made of rubber!"
"Are you guys pirates!? Real pirate!?" Chopper was hold off in a corner.
"You are one too, you Coward." Luna had stated to him
"All right! As of today, you're a member of the Usopp Pirates too!" Usopp had came out of no where yelling.
"What!? How come!?" Chopper had completely believed him.
"You're taking him seriously?" Both Sanji and Luna had turned tot him asking,
"In any case, along with one other person, we've been crossing these seas as a 8-member pirate crew." Robin had stated to them,
"One other person?" Usopp had turned his head to her.
"Why Don't you come down, Swordsman?" She had called up to the crow's nest. Someone had jumped out of the crows nest and landed on deck.
"You guys're making quite a racket so early in the morning." Of course, that person was Zoro. "You're interrupting my morning nap." As he looked around the crew that he had no memories of he stopped upon Luna, who wasn't even looking at him. But that didn't last long as she turned to him. But beyond that Zoro didn't know why he had this thumping in his chest.
"Wh-Who are you!? State your name!" Usopp as sweating buckets.
"You're supposed to give your name first when asking someone's name." Zoro had stated back to him.
"Oh..."
"I'm Luffy! Nice to meet you!" Luffy was grinning happily, Zoro was surprised, had turned to him
"I'm Roronoa Zoro." And introduced himself.
"As in 'Pirate Hunter'?" Sanji had asked him, Hearing his name.
"I've never once gone by that name, I just wound up with it." He had turned to him saying.
"You're still a bounty hunter, though." He had stated to him.
"I only did it when I needed money to survive. It ain't my goal." Which was responded with that.
"But I take it you're only here 'cause you were targeting a pirate ship?" Sanji asked.
"Beats me, I got no idea why I'm here. Are you guys notorious pirates?" Zoro had asked them all, but it wasn't like any other them had any memories of such a thing. The only person who knew was Robin.
"You're out to get us after all!" Usopp had snapped out of his fear trying to act strong. "F-Fine, bring it in! I have 8,000 people under my command!"
"Oh? Then I bet you're worth a lot." Zoro had began to smirk with excitement and flicked up one of his katanas. "I needed some food money anyway, I'll be more than happy to take you on!"
"N-No! That's not what I meant! C-C-Calm down!" Usopp was trying to tell him. "Say something, will you?!" He had then turned to Robin and Luna.
"There's no point, as he isn't worth a single beri." Luna had been the one to say that
"Nothing at all!?" And He was upset about that before falling to the ground. They had know what had happened but they heard the sound of something strange, not to mention the screams of Nami before she came shooting out of the storage room on the Waver.
"What's that!?" Luffy was getting excited looking at it but then using Usopp she took of the ship into the sea. "Huh? She left! That things so neat!"
"Miss..." Sanji was disappointed. Luna had then noticed Zoro walking off to the other side of the ship and had jumped into the water.
"Huh? He left too. What's the deal?" Luffy sounded disappointed.
"What the heck's going in around here...?" Usopp was asking still laying on the ground.
"I haven't the slightest, either. This is a real conundrum..." Robin had stated, looking out to where Nami was going off to.
"Now I can rest easy for a while." Usopp was sighing in relief.
"I'm glade that unpleasant pirate hunter is off the ship, but..." Sanji had began to say.
"I have a feeling that Miss Navigator might set foot in the Island. Knowing her, she probably won't do too much until she can make a level-headed decision." Nico Robin had stated.
"I hope so." He had told her. That's when the straw hat guy began to wiggle and fall to the ground
"Hey, I'm starving. I wanna eat!" He had demanded and then turned to the talking reindeer that had flinched. "You look tasty!"
"What!?" He had began to back away scared.
"Are you stupid? Can't you feel the tension in the air?" Luna had asked the idiot.
"Hm?"
"Well, I guess we can think about what to do after we finished eating, huh?" Sanji had stated to him. "By the way, miss,I didn't get either of your names yet." He had turned to both Luna and Robin saying this
"I'm Nico Robin." Robin had been the one to state her name first.
"And I am Luna." Which had then been followed by Luna.
"First, could you tell us about the memories that we lost?" He had then asked the two of them.
"Sure." The five of them had moved to the kitchen where Sanji, had prepared food of them and as that was going on and while they ate it, both Robin had began to explain everything that had happened since she joined the crew before and after Alabasta. She then explained that Luna join some time after that.
"So clouds are really fluffy? Daaachshund.... horsey-bird... darn it! Why can't I remember them!?" Luffy was frustrated.
"Davy Back Fight, the large Navy fortress..."
"Sky island and the sand country, Alabasta... we really had such Grand journey?" Sanji had asked, coming back from the kitchen counter with two cups of tea.
"That is correct." Luna had answered him, as he placed on cup in front of her and then one in front of Robin.
"Hey, don't you have some more neat adventure stories?" Luffy was asking both woman.
"We joined you crew after you left Alabasta. So, unfortunately, We don't know what happened before that." Robin had been the ones to answer him.
"Darn! That sucks!" He was really disappointed.
"Miss Robin, Miss Luna, could you both tell us about the most crucial thing - about yesterday?" Sanji was asking the two of them.
"Sure. Well then, let's include the ship's doctor, too." Robin said that and they had all turned to the door that had opened up thanks to her Devil's Fruit ability, but as soon after Chopper fell to the the ground he quickly hid or at least did it backwards again.
"Did I already say that's backwards?" Lana ad reminded him and he moved his body the other way around.
"Sh-Shut up, you bastard!" He was pretty rude,
"You're hungry, aren't you! Come and eat with us." Sanji had told him
"Ahh! Don't be ridiculous! I can't eat with humans!" He had yelling backing away from them.
"May I ask you're opinion, too? Please, our exceptional ship's doctor?" Robin asked him, but she was also just flattering.
"Dummy! Praising me wouldn't make me feel happy! You jerk!" It seemed to work, because now he was sitting at the table with the rest of them.
"He sure looks happy." But Luffy and Usopp said looking down at the reindeer that was dancing.
"We were traveling this area of sea."