Diamond Heart

"It was a malicious force dead set on petrifying all of humanity... And seeing the sheer scale of that malice here is sickening", Kohaku gave a suspicious look. "Yeah. Whatever we might've tried there was never any escaping from that fate", Senku grinned. He grabbed a handful of medusas and stared at them before throwing them on the ground, "One meter... Three Seconds". Nothing happened when he tried to effectuate the medusas. "All right pals. If I turn to Stone Taiju again. Please toss some of that sweet revival fluid on me", Taiju went over and jumped at the pool of devices. But when he said one meter one second on his first try, none of it petrified him, and so he kept on searching for the right device. "That looks fun, can I help?" Kohaku jumped right in front of the devices along with Suika. "Ukyo-san. You actually got it right", [Y/N] looked over to Ukyo. "They were your theories, so I don't want to get all the credits", Ukyo chuckled. "But it seems like these devices are not working anymore..." [Y/N] grabbed a handful of devices. "Yeah..." Ukyo muttered. 

"I could've told you that. And it's not even about how much time has passed. The one on the treasure island died after zapping the entire world", Ryusui smirked, "It's no surprise that ones that covered the entire world would be dead too". Xeno glanced at the magnificent mountain of medusas, "What a grand sight it must've been", he sighed, "Such a vast quantity of advanced weaponry. Each one shining so brightly. One that day, a millennia ago- they gave the earth a coating of stone. Can you imagine it?" 

Gen who was behind Xeno noticed something in his hands, "Dear Xeno, your right hand please?" he asked as he gave the suspicious scientist a grin. "What did you put in your pocket? A medusa perhaps?" he beamingly smiled at Xeno. "That stirring speech was just a misdirection to divert everyone's attention from you, yes? But not this mentalist" he chuckled. "I haven't the faintest what you mean..." Xeno averted his eyes as he placed his hand behind him. "Yikes! Knock it off", Chrome pulled Xeno's hand. "Leave him be. The battery's dead, and we're guarding him anyways. He's toothless", Senku chuckled, "In fact, if the good doctor's interest is piqued- we oughta borrow his knowledge for our research because our only chance of winning against Stanley's people involves the Medusa". Suika took a closer look at the devices, "Even if there's so many of them, there's no point in keeping them since they're useless..." She indicated. "Not exactly- The vast quantity does give us a new option. Right, Senku?" Tsukasa clarified. "Oh they're breaking the devices?" [Y/N] stared at Tsukasa who was crushing the Medusas. Ryusui laughed, "Of course! We have to leave the delicate autopsies to experts like Joel, but smashing these apart is a simple matter! And Matsukaze's testimony told us it's possible!" he simply indicated, "Our single Medusa back there, was a rare and precious thing. So, breaking it was out of the question! But now we have mountains of them to crack up am I wrong?"

Senku chuckled, "Every science-minded kid loves nothing more than taking pieces of stuff apart! Time to get to work!" He seemed excited. [Y/N] stared at the mountain of medusa, "Something so huge was not noticeable in the 21st century?" she asked as she bit the nail of her thumb, "Something's not right..." she mumbled. She headed over and took one device and examine its surface, "The shape itself if questionable... Looking at the texture of the surface, maybe there's some sort of material that could explain this bizarre unseen phenomenon in the year of technologies..." 

They began to build a huge ship. "I'm sure you guys would tinker for ages if you could, but as soon as this vessel is shipshape we're going!", Ryusui carried a huge log. "Yeah yeah- we'll just take a boatload of these medusas with us", Senku slyly snatched thousands of medusas. Gen and [Y/N] saw the progress of the builders and were astonished. "Yes, of course. We're heading out to the sea again- a few ragtag rafts would hardly do...", Gen sweated. "Yet- What's with that bizarre shape?!" Gen was baffled. "The shape has something to do with it being bizarre...", [Y/N] sighed. "Meh- I was wondering the same thing", Kaseki shrugged his shoulders. "Bizzare? I think the  sharp and jaggy look is cool as heck!" Chrome crossed his arms not doubting his skills. "What is it with boys and sharp edges?", Kohaku also crossed her arms. "I personally think round things are cuter", Suika indicated her ideals. "It's got all these slanting faces with lots of upward-facing angles", Chrome felt proud. "Is this what I think it is?" Ukyo sweated. Senku chuckled, "Of course our sonar man would recognize this", he crossed his arms.