~ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ~ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)

After the incident that she had at her school, [Y/N] had a conditions. She was mostly diagnosed with anemia, narcolepsy and other injuries that includes: damage to muscles, damage to nerves, damage to skin tissue and broken bones.

Flow Of Childhood/Past
(Chronological)

11. Their First Encounter

It was the day when [Y/N] and Senku met. On the playground at night with Byakuya. [Y/N] first knew Byakuya since Byakuya and [Y/N]'s parent were friends. [Y/N] considered Byakuya as part of her family. She met with Senku when Byakuya was babysitting her. That was also the time that [Y/N] and Byakuya introduced Science to Senku.

After their first encounter, [Y/N] decided to teach Senku a lot about Science. [Y/N], a girl with great knowledge about Science, shares her knowledge to Senku, so his questions about Science can be answered. Senku, who was introduced to Science by his stepfather, Byakuya, and a girl his age, [Y/N].

12. Senku's Dream of Becoming an Astronaut

Senku wanted to become an Astronaut when he was little till now. He basically knew a lot of fields in Science when he was little. He knew that Science is everything. He wanted to know everything about it. [Y/N] who was supportive of his dream, helped him into becoming one and so they became close friends through Science.

13. School's Music Competition

[Y/N] won her first trophie and her first ever competition. She played an original. Senku was at the Class that time doing some Science Activity. That was also the first time [Y/N] truly had feelings for Senku.

14. Christmas

[Y/N] and Senku spent Christmas together. Senku felt like he needed to give her something, and so he prepared a necklace that has a Piano and Rocket pendant on it. While [Y/N] on the other hand prepared stuffed toys that looked like the both of them. They both were happy that they received such a memorable gift.

15. Bullied

Saoinji a student from [Y/N]'s school. Has white shiny hair and dark green orbs that reflects the beautiful nature. Also a victim of bullying. When [Y/N] met him, she encountered bullies whom she swept away by threatening into calling the police. [Y/N] was badly bruised, but to her, Saoinji was more worrisome. She toook Saoinji to the clinic afterwards, and they became friends.

[Y/N] and Saoinji's friendship are closer by music and great bond after the petrification. They spent the most time together and because of that, both [Y/N] and Saoinji developed greater feeling towards each other.

19. Piano and Violin Competition
Found on: (Past)
                of the competition for Piano and Violin duo, Mina, [Y/N] best friend met with an accident and had to go to the hospital. [Y/N] waited all months for the competition to come around yet the await was blown. Although she didn't find Mina a hindrance to the competition, she was alright leaving it behind. She wanted to see Mina, and ask her if she was alright. When she was about to inform the event holder, Saoinji stopped her and told her he plays the violin.