Over and Done With

[Y/N] stood at the newly dug dirt, helplessly staring at the coffin in front of her. As rain poured heavily over her umbrella, she showed no expression and felt a sigh of relief. Impassively staring at the casket going down the ground buried. She walked slowly towards the tombstone and crouched on the ground, "Rest well, mother", she whispered as she could feel a bit of guilt.

She sighed and stood up, "Brother, I am sorry. I know how you're so close to mother, but I feel nothing but a relief inside", [Y/N] whispered as she walked past her brother. [Y/N] turned her head to the side and saw Senku and Byakuya standing from afar. Senku who was staring at [Y/N] made her cover herself with her umbrella and leave the wake.

Senku ran towards [Y/N] on the way out of the cemetery. Rain pouring heavily on Senku he grabbed [Y/N]'s arm and halted her. [Y/N] turned around to face him when he muttered her name. Senku seemed hesitant in speaking out. As his mouth was about to open up, [Y/N] placed her hand on his shoulders, giving him reassurance.

"Senku, the rain is pouring heavily. You might catch a cold" she slightly smiled at him and gave him her umbrella. "Goodbye, Senku", she turned around and left the scene, leaving Senku all puzzled up on the rain. 

~~~

[Y/N] transferred schools after her mother's death. Still continuing to play the piano. Cursed by her mother's words, she was somehow doomed to play the piano forever, as it was not only her mother's dream for her, but also her family's. Her brother who changed his way of seeing her. Her father who doesn't even have time for her. She was living in a boring life, in and outside the house.

Feeling more and more engraved to her curse she was forced to play, she couldn't care less about her being used or not.

~~~

[Y/N] won the competition and received more love than ever. To her, such word doesn't matter. Standing on the stage wearing her stash and holding the trophy and a rewarded bouquet, she stared at the far distance where she saw Senku standing on the door. 

She walked down the stage and avoided him, but he grabbed her hand and dragged her behind. "[Y/N] do you really think that playing the piano would save you? This is not the [Y/N] I know" he bluntly indicated gripping onto her arm. [Y/N] sighed and forcefully pulled her arm away from his grip, "You're not being your usual self too, Ishigami", she replied. 

"Ishigami? You know what I mean, [Y/N]", Senku was confused by her calling his last name. [Y/N] stared at him before speaking. "I'm sorry, but seeing you here right now only irritates me. We're nothing but childhood friends, Ishigami", she replied.

Senku furrowed his eyebrows, "You know you're being used, yet you're just standing there"

"I don't know what I would do if I would quit playing the piano. I accepted the fact that I'm being used. This is basically what I deserve", she muttered, "So, it would be best, Ishigami, if you'd cut off all contacts with me. Don't go to my concerts, competitions, not even if you knew where I live or what school I attend. You're better off living your life by now", [Y/N] walked away from Senku not daring to turn around and face him.

~~~

[Y/N] woke up inside her room wondering how she got home. She glanced outside her window and realized it was nighttime. She then felt uneasy as her throat was dry. She walked out of her room and went downstairs to grab a glass of water. As she poured her glass some water, she could feel something coming out her mouth.

She covered her mouth as she coughed. She glanced at her palm and realized she was coughing up blood. She dropped her glass of water to the floor and ran towards the sink. She spat the blood outside her mouth. Glancing at the blood on the sink, she was mortified and was getting nauseous. She turned the sink and washed the blood out of every corner of it. Her brother came running and saw her trembling in exhaustion. 

Her brother asked her what happened, but her response was out of the real situation that had happened, "Sorry, I accidentally stumbled", she stood up and straightened her back. Her brother furrowed his eyebrows , "[Y/N], stop", her brother sighed.

[Y/N] felt pressured inside her chest, "Of course you wouldn't believe me", she muttered. "This act won't get anyone's attention here in the house", her brother crossed his arms. [Y/N] scoffed, "Yeah right, but who knows. Maybe father would feel guilty for not giving me attention" [Y/N] chuckled as she lied.

Her brother stomped his way towards her and grabbed her neck with one hand, "Father couldn't care less. Even if I'd end you right here right now", he intensely stared at [Y/N]. 

[Y/N] who's already had a weak body only chuckled, "Yeah, you could do that, but wouldn't it ruin the family's name? I mean all you contributed to this family was intelligence, but seems like you're not using your mind well", [Y/N] slapped his brother's grip on her neck.

"I'm feeling tired. I don't want to waste my time talking to someone like you. In fact, I don't even want to talk to anyone anymore", [Y/N] walked past her brother and went back to her room. [Y/N] shut her door close and laid on the bed flat. She sighed and stared at the roof until she fell asleep.

~~~

Class ended and [Y/N] met with her classmate.

____________________________________________________

Tsukasa Shishio
___________________________________________________

-9:48 pm Yesterday-

Tsukasa: Hello [Y/N],
Are you free tomorrow?

You: I don't have any plans tomorrow.
So, I'm basically free.

Tsukasa: Great! Let's meet at
the mall we usually hang out to.

You: Sure.

Tsukasa: Great!
I'll treat you for lunch tomorrow!

You: Thanks.

Tsukasa: I'm guessing it's your time to sleep?

You: Yes, I was about to sleep.

Tsukasa: Let's talk a lot tomorrow.
For now, we should sleep.

You: Okay, goodnight, Tsukasa.

Tsukasa: Good Night!

________________________________________________________________________________

Tsukasa met with [Y/N] the day after and had spent time her on the mall, playing arcade and eating lunch and trying out sweet snacks. On their way home by a car driven by Tsukasa, [Y/N] asked Tsukasa how her sister was. Tsukasa hesitated in replying, "She's still unconscious", he replied. [Y/N] glanced at Tsukasa, "Don't worry, she'll wake up soon", [Y/N] reassured him. Tsukasa smiled, "You're really too kind, [Y/N]", Tsukasa chuckled, "But you don't really show much expression"

[Y/N] sighed, "I see nothing wrong with that", she shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing wrong indeed", Tsukasa scoffed.

Tsukasa dropped [Y/N] off her house and bid her farewell. [Y/N] walked back inside her house.

"I was too pretentious"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! I hope you all have a wonderful day Today! Always smile! Labs Y'all!~

Total Words Count: 1154