Creations

As Senku won the game, they continued to sail the ship for 40 day. "I declare a rematch. What do you say?" Yo suggested. Ryusui chuckled and agreed, "follow me".

Outside the surface of the ship, there were tables full of games. Games that are found on casinos. [Y/N] was surprised yet her expression was unfazed. Senku chuckled, "We have the games and foods. All that's left are the drinks", he glanced at the bar. "Francois' bar"

Ryusui headed over to check on them then glanced at [Y/N]. "Do you drink?" he asked. [Y/N] stared at him before replying, "I guess I do?".  Ryusui was speechless by her vague answer. "How intricate can you possibly be?" Ryusui chuckled. 

"You call this a bar? Where's the booze?" Yo complained. "Yeah what he said" Ginro sided Yo. Ryusui tilted his head before chuckling

"If you think this ship's bar wouldn't have it all. You don't know Francois", he smirked. Francois grabbed the booze that was kept matured for days. "This'll bring you lot back to life!", Ryusui cheered. 

Yo and everyone else who likes booze cheered as they saw their drinks being ordered. [Y/N] sighed as she took a sip of her drink, "I don't get why they like the taste of booze", she thought as she glanced at the people cheering. 

"We have the same drink, [Y/N]", Suika smiled as she showed her drink to [Y/N]. Seeing the little with a non-alcoholic drink, she chuckled and faced her, "I'm not into strong drinks that why", [Y/N] replied. Suika tilted her head and asked her why.

[Y/N] stared at Suika for awhile before replying, "Because my body's weak", she replied. Suika then frowned, "Is there something wrong with your body?" she asked getting even more curious.

"Let's just say that the device used to petrify and the revival fluid used to revive can't help this body of mine. I'm pretty sure you heard about the petrification device being helpful in many ways", [Y/N] replied chuckling. She took another sip and glanced at Ukyo at the distance. 

"Then..."

"Is your body dying?"

[Y/N] glanced back at Suika speechless by her words. She sighed and stared at Suika.

"I think it's best not to tell her those facts..."

 [Y/N] thought as she took a sip.

"Listen..."

"To be honest, I don't know..."

Days has passed and they were nearing the continent of America. 

[Y/N] woke up to the sound of rain and people chatting outside. But unlike the usual, [Y/N] stayed inside her room. Sat up and hugged her knees. Clenching her hands till her nails marked her palm.

A knock on her door startled her. She glanced at the door. "[Y/N]? May I come in?"

It was Senku's voice. [Y/N] sighed, "Yeah..."

Senku opened the door and saw her sitting while hugging her knees. He quickly walked up to her and sat next to her.

"I know you hated the sound of rain, so I checked in on you", Senku sighed. 

[Y/N] kept silent as she is still hugging her knees.

"It was on a rainy day when her mother was buried. It taunted her every time she hears rain pouring after that. At least that was what Mina said", Senku thought as he glanced over at [Y/N].

"There's no need to worry. The rain will stop eventually... Hopefully", [Y/N] muttered. Senku furrowed his eyebrows, "How could I not? You're uncomfortable when it comes to heavy weather. I can't possibly leave you be", Senku replied trying his best not to over exaggerate.