Lost In Mind

A knock on the door woke [Y/N] up, "[Y/N], it's me, Minami. Ukyo came looking for you again. He's waiting outside". [Y/N] stood up and walked towards Minami knocking. She stopped and thought for a second, "Ukyo? Again?" she asked. Minami hummed, "Yeah" Minami answered. "I sure hope he has a better reason this time" [Y/N] thought as she sighed. "I'll be out in a while", she indicated. [Y/N] wore her outwear and went outside to meet with Ukyo. "Why are you suddenly looking for me?" [Y/N] asked. "We're going to the village", he replied. 

[Y/N] raised an eyebrow, "Why do you sound so optimistic?" she asked crossing her arms. "I guess Tsukasa's in it for the war", Ukyo replied furrowing his eyebrows. [Y/N] glanced at Ukyo and walked, "And why are we going there?" [Y/N] asked. "To check on Gen", Ukyo replied. [Y/N] sighed, "Okay. Then I guess we're heading near the village", [Y/N] fixed her hair. "Do you really not care about the war?" Ukyo asked. [Y/N] sighed, "I'm sure no war will happen", she replied. Ukyo was shocked to hear [Y/N]'s reply. They continued to walk to find Homura in the forest.Hyoga met with them along the way. 

[Y/N] noticed Tsukasa's men working. She glanced at them and wondered, "Are there perhaps specific jobs for everyone? Why won't these two boys help them?" [Y/N] glanced back at Ukyo and Hyoga. "Why don't you motivate them into working faster? Your voice must be quite alluring. Especially with your face" Hyoga teased. [Y/N] scoffed, "Ha-ha, quite a funny guy you are", she shifted her head to the side. "Mm... Her voice is quite enticing", Ukyo chuckled. 

[Y/N] stared at Ukyo from behind, "Enticing?" she raised and eyebrow. "May I ask why Hyoga is coming with us?" [Y/N] closed her eyes furrowing her eyebrows. "Apparently I'm under his surveillance", Ukyo replied. [Y/N] glanced at Hyoga who is clearly smiling under his mask. "Then you guys should go there yourselves", [Y/N] shrugged her shoulders. "Would you rather work with those guys? Carrying large logs and carving stones" Ukyo chuckled. "I guess that idea is better than hanging out with you two", [Y/N] sighed. 

 As they're getting close to Homura's location, [Y/N] stopped, "You guys go check on him yourselves", [Y/N] shrugged. "Hm? Don't tell me you're going off again?" Hyoga asked. "Indeed I am. Going near that village- Who knows I might run off to Senku and burst out Tsukasa's plans?" [Y/N] shrugged. "Not that you cared about him anymore" Ukyo smiled. [Y/N] indicated an inexpressive face, "I just made an excuse to have a break from seeing your faces", [Y/N] replied. 

 [Y/N] turned around and walked into the forest. She sighed, "Those two never fails to get in to my nerves", she clenched her fists. She then stopped and heard an unfamiliar sound echoing through the woods. She focused on the sound. "Three Forty-Two O'clock", she turned around and saw a watermelon on the floor. "If it's empty the sounds would be exactly an empty watermelon, but if not the heaviness wouldn't create such sound waves", [Y/N] muttered. 

"Who are you?" [Y/N] asked.Suddenly, the watermelon rose and there revealed a body underneath, "What?" [Y/N] raised an eyebrow. "A little girl?" she thought. "Oh no! I've been found out", the little girl was stuttering. "Found out?" [Y/N] thought, "Probably from the village?".[Y/N] stared at the little girl. "You know what. You can go back unharmed", [Y/N] fixed her hair. The little girl was staring at her. "But make sure not to tell anyone I'm here", [Y/N] crossed her arms. The little girl left rolling. [Y/N] was weirded out, "A war, huh?"

[Y/N] walked back and saw Homura up on a branch, "Huh? Where's Hyoga and Ukyo?" [Y/N] shifted her head from left to right to find Ukyo and Hyoga nowhere. She called up to Homura who decisively jumped down. "Hyoga already told me what to do yesterday and all I'm saying is to just follow what I tell you", Homura crossed her arms. "not so fair but affirmative", [Y/N] shrugged her shoulders. "Have you seen Hyoga and Ukyo?" she asked.

Homura glanced at [Y/N], "No", she replied averting eye contact. [Y/N] sighed, " Continue with what you're doing then", [Y/N] glanced deep in to the forest and saw Ukyo walking out. "Where is he going?" [Y/N] furrowed her eyebrows.

"It's getting dark", [Y/N] sighed. As she followed Ukyo, she realized that he's going to the ocean, "What is he going to do here?" [Y/N] thought as she heard footsteps. She saw Yuzuriha and Taiju walking towards Ukyo, "Those two were also revived?" [Y/N] sighed of relief. She then realized another person walking towards Ukyo, "Niki?" She thought as she got a closer look. "Cross teaming?" [Y/N] scoffed. "Don't know whether or not I'm looking forward to the War", she crossed her arms and walked back to the village to find Hyoga.

But as she was walking back, she finds herself caught by a rope. "What the-" she fell on the floor. "Are you perhaps one of those guys?" a man walked in front of [Y/N]. She couldn't figure the man's face as the forest was dark. "Who are you?" [Y/N] asked as she was roughly breathing from the sudden fall on the chest. [Y/N] then fell unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all have a wonderful day today! Always smile and as always Labs Y'alls!~

Total Words Count- 902