Saving a Friend

Morning came and everyone gathered to check on the invention made. Everyone was awed by such an invention. 

"It's a drill", Chrome smirked. 

"But then the distance..." 

 Someone pointed a problem. [Y/N] looked over and heard a boy talk about distance and how deep the drill should dig. "That's a problem there", someone pointed out. [Y/N] tilted her head wondering what the problem was. 

"[Y/N] was able to estimate the distance of the enemies base to ours", Ukyo stated. Everyone was left speechless.

"Just by walking you were able to evaluate its distance?!", the blonde-haired girl, Kohaku asked.

"By converting normal steps to meters, and meters to miles", [Y/N] replied.

"723010 footsteps. If we convert it to meters, it would be around 550933.62 meters. Now convert it to miles, we'll get 342.33428, just 3x a whole 100 meters run to court. Now the question is how long will the mining drill be able to reach their base? And how deep can it dig down? We have to go at a lower zone for the drill, around 1400-1500 meters down with a slope of FG-20-369, 3.9 g/t about 10.0m that also includes 33.9 g/t that's over 1.0m, staring at FG-20-371, 2.72 g/t that's over 35.5m, that would be between 1400-1300 meters down. Which will then slope slighter from FG-20-371 to 330m long and from FG-20-369 to 215m long. It would be further from the surface hole, around FG-20-377, 3.22 g/t that's over 31.35m. Including 6.44g/t over 14.3m, that would then reach the 1200 meters from 1500, that would mean the elevation would be perfect and great to reach its destination. Staring from the meter of 1200 and the ending of the slope of FG-20-377, we'll be digging straight to their base for 342.33 miles, and the same thing would be implied when going up", I indicated "It would take around 50 mins to 1hr and 15 minutes. But there is also a downfall to this mission. It might also take 2hrs-3hrs, which would mean, the rumbling of our drilling, and the noises that it'll make would reach the surface if we don't drill fast.."

Senku chuckled "[Y/N], that's some great mathematics you've got there". 

[Y/N] stared at Senku before bowing slightly at him, "Thanks..."

"Well then, let's get digging!", Chrome raised his voice as everyone was hyped up to try the drill.

 Senku went back to his room and was escorted by Francois "Starting here, we should be able to go towards their base straight. As everyone was getting ready"

The drilling began and everyone was getting ready for the battle.

"Ukyo-san..."

 [Y/N] whispered his name and looked at him. 

"Thank you", she smiled slightly.

She then stood up from sitting on the floorboard of the ship. She stretched my arms up in the sky. "I should check on Senku first", she stated and asked Ukyo to wait for her.

"Take your time"

[Y/N] went over to checked on Senku. She looked over and saw him lying on the bed. He seemed to be tired. She sighed 

"Sorry for disturbing"

He shook his head slightly 

"No, It's fine", he replied.

[Y/N] sat on a chair next to him. Senku suddenly called her name. 

[Y/N] looked over at him and saw him smiling

"You're amazing as always". 

[Y/N] was flabbergasted and speechless. He muttered her name once again. [Y/N] stared at him wondering what he was about to ask