The Sonar Operator

[Y/N] woke up from hearing leaves crunching. She rubbed her eyes and stood up yawning.

"There's no point in hiding, Hyoga-san"

The tall, white-haired man walked out of the bushes and revealed himself in front of [Y/N].

"How'd you know my name?" The tall man asked curiously as he tilted his head.

[Y/N] stared at the man in front of her,

"I just happened to hear your conversation with that buffed guy back there and he was somehow calling you 'Hyoga', so I assumed it was your name. You should not have asked 'how', who knew it was just a guess?"

[Y/N] shrugged her shoulders as she dusted her clothe. She asked Hyoga why he was in her presence.

"Oh no... I was just passing by, but saw a girl sleeping unconsciously"

Hyoga replied chuckling at the thought of seeing s girl alone in the wood.

"Are you perhaps waiting for gratitude?"

[Y/N] stared at Hyoga as she examined him from a distance.

"I don't mind leaving a girl in the forest all alone, but thinking back at it, I would be the last to see the victim if she's gone" Hyoga grinned behind his mask.

"There's not many people here in this new world. If I were lost, it would not be anyone to blame but myself"

[Y/N] sighed as she shrugged her shoulders. She then glanced up at the orange sky. She informed Hyoga that the night is nearing. Hyoga suggested that they should go back before the sun sets completely.

[Y/N] followed him behind with caution. Not knowing whether Hyoga is somewhat trustworthy or not, she stood a meter apart.

"This guy got tricks up his sleeves..."

~~~

"It seems like Senku is working on something"

Gen saw Senku gathering people outside the village. He sniffed a sweet aroma, a familiar one at that. He sighed deeply thinking this was going to be hard on him. Gen then thought of [Y/N] as he crouched behind a large stone. 

"Why does she not want to see Senku?"

He tilted his head and thought deeply, but no possible reasons came in mind. 

As the townspeople were gathered, Gen slowly walked behind the trees. They were giving ramen to the people from the village. Gen was shocked to see such food in the stone world. Gen could not put words on his own mouth as he was baffled enough seeing the ramen. 

Not long after he hid behind the large stone a little girl with a fruity helmet showed up in front of Gen. The little girl handed the 

"Does she not know me?" Gen was speechless. Gen stared at the bowl of ramen and the people eating it in one go, "I guess this isn't poisonous?" Gen raised an eyebrow before taking a sip of the soup.

Someone soon noticed Gen and pulled him up from a huge rock.

"Who is that?" A blonde girl tilted her head while holding her shield on her left arm and spear on her left hands.

"Intruder!" A muscular young man with brown hair, green eyes yelled.

"Are you acquainted with this guy Senku?" Kohaku asked.