~ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ~

First: Appreciation

My story began as a draft that I didn't intend to continue. I published one chapter and a comment saying they're waiting for an update blew me and encouraged me to write even more. As to that, I would like to say thank you to you all. I am really overjoyed by the amount of readers and votes. 

You are all awesome!~

Second: Small talk about the story

[Y/N] was born an intelligent child. Dreaming of becoming a pianist she didn't think that her parents would make it come true. She felt loved at first but the more she grew the more she knew she was being forced. 

[Y/N] met an ambitious little boy named Senku when she was little. [Y/N] befriended Senku and convinced him that she knows a lot of things about science through teaching him all about it. Years of being friends, both sadly have to bid farewell. [Y/N] left for abroad, leaving Senku with a promise to meet with him soon. 

[Y/N] has changed entirely right after she came back from abroad. She has received hateful comments and has experienced bullying. Not only was she treated unequally by those people she met abroad, but the pressure that her parents gave her, which changed her perspective on others. 

[Y/N] returned to Japan after years abroad. She didn't come back as her old self, rather she changed. Returning to the same school and meeting with her friend, Mina. On the day she returned was the day she also met Senku. [Y/N] who has changed her perspective entirely had chosen to fulfill her family's wish by becoming a great pianist. Decided to throw out everything she once loved turns to a remarkable reunion on the new stone world, where she meets Senku and everyone once again.

Third: Any recommendations

If you have any recommendations that will either boost my vocabulary or regarding the story, you can give me suggestions.

I hope you all have a wonderful day today! Always Smile! Labs Y'alls!~