Past Occurrences

"I'm gonna be a... Pianist" [Y/N] hesitated, "...and play at an orchestra" she sighed and smiled in front of the class "That's a great dream [Y/N]. I'm sure you'll be able to become a great pianist" the teacher encouraged [Y/N]. She sat down and a little boy stood up as soon as he heard his name, "What will you become when you grow up, Senku?"

"I'm going to the moon"

[Y/N]'s eyes widened as she heard the little boy speaking, "Astronaut?" 

The little boy flinched as he saw [Y/N] leaning close to him. He backed of and sighed, "Yes?" he replied honestly. [Y/N] was flabbergasted by his reply. She pulled out a smile and chuckled, "That's cool! A real deal!" she spoke bluntly. 

"Senku was it? Nice to meet you. You probably never heard of my name since you're reading a  book ever since you walked into the class. I am [Y/N]"

The two made friends with each other and eventually got close as years passed.

"Oh astronomy!" [Y/N] sat next to Senku as he was reading a book. Senku glanced at [Y/N] before continuing reading his book, "Yes..." he replied sighing. [Y/N] sighed along with him, "I raelly don't want to bother your reading, but seeing you alone really bothers me. I know I'm not in the position to meddle, but it just seems like you need company"

Senku turned to face [Y/N] with an indescribable expression before sighing, "I don't mind", he stood up and crossed his arms. [Y/N] stared and wondered why he stood up, "Ah- So you want to play a game? Seems like it", [Y/N] stood up.

Senku sighed once again, "No, but we're playing something a little more exciting. Experimenting!", he smirked. [Y/N] saw his smile for the first time and was astonished to see them. She smiled back and agreed on his suggestion.

"Woah! That's cool Senku!" [Y/N] praised Senku while he was teaching [Y/N] about the experiment. Senku chuckled, "Wait till you see this"

He then placed a substance in his experiment and a slight explosion erupted. [Y/N]'s eyes widened as she saw the experiment going well. She leaned closer to take a closer look, but Senku halted her to stay at a distance from a working experiment. [Y/N] chuckled while she smiled brightly at Senku. 

~~~

"I am going to become a pianist. I already mentioned that. Did you forget already?"

[Y/N] leaned on the table as the classroom was empty. She tilted her head giving Senku a pouty look.

Senku turned around to face [Y/N] and chuckled, "Yes yes, I do remember. You did hesitate after all"

[Y/N] raised her eyebrows and tilted her head, wondering what the little boy said. "You were hesitating on speaking. Probably because you're nervous"

[Y/N] bit her lip as she furrowed her eyebrows, "Well... Yeah, maybe I was" she shrugged her shoulders. 

Senku glanced at her before sighing, "Do you like playing the piano?" he asked staring at [Y/N].

[Y/N]'s eyes widened as he heard the question echoing inside her head. She scoffed, "Come on Senku, I talk about piano pretty much everyday", she patted his shoulder. "Are you perhaps doubting me?" [Y/N] walked past Senku and grabbed a notebook and a pen. "That's not what I meant. I mean-" he was interrupted by [Y/N] who just finished scribbling on the notebook.

"You seemed to be delusional, Senku. After all you are the only one who suspects me of not wanting to become a pianist. When everyone saw me for the first time playing the piano, they all thought I was playing my heart out, for in fact- I was just playing with my emotions, and deliberately using them against myself", [Y/N] thought as she stared at Senku with a smile.