Thoughts

[Y/N] and Ukyo walked along the forest as the sun sets, "Second sunsetting", [Y/N] thought as she glanced at the sky.

Ukyo suddenly stopped at the sound of leaves crunching near us. He clicked his tongue and stopped [Y/N] by gripping her arms. [Y/N] furrowed her eyebrows, then heard the same sound as before.

"[Y/N]" she heard her name from behind. Hyoga revealed himself from the bushes.

" What are you doing here? Hm? Ukyo?" He smiled as he tilted his head.

"Ukyo and I are about to go back" [Y/N] replied as she shook her arms out of Ukyo's grip.

"Carrying bamboos?" Hyoga tilted his head as he saw the bamboos that both Ukyo and [Y/N] are carrying.

"I just thought of helping the men working", [Y/N] answered, "If there's nothing else to talk about, I'm going", [Y/N] continued to walk back to the quarters.

"Woah! Nice!" The men carried the bamboos that [Y/N] was carrying and shook her hands, "It was a great help, [Y/N]" they smiled.

[Y/N] didn't reply...

"[Y/N] what else can I help you with?" Ukyo offered a hand.

"Your only job is to look at me from afar. That's what Tsukasa gave you. I don't intend on accepting your offer. I'm leaving now", [Y/N] turned around and met with Minami.

"Oh, [Y/N]. Back so early", Minami yawned as she stretched her arms.

"Was hearing too many hindrances. I'm getting tired", [Y/N] sighed.

When [Y/N] laid down, she immediately fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why won't you listen?!"

[Y/N]'s father yelled at her.

Her mother and brother were worried, so they told [Y/N] to go to her room.

But Instead of going to her room she stormed out of the house and walked towards the park. She sat down on the benches and sighed. She stared at the nightmare sky. [Y/N] glanced at the floor and saw a pebble with a heart shape carved into it. She threw it behind her and let out another sigh.

"Ouch!" A man from behind squealed as he felt the rock on his head. [Y/N] immediately turned around and saw Senku with his teary eyes. "Oh- Senku..." [Y/N] raised her eyebrows, "What are you doing here so late?" [Y/N] asked. "I should ask you the same thing", Senku rubbed his eyes. [Y/N] sighed, "Nothing much. Just out here taking a deep breath and relaxing", [Y/N] replied.

"When people say 'nothing much' it usually means they're not okay", Senku went up to her. [Y/N] chuckled, "So you're going to comfort me?"

Senku chuckled, "Only if you're going to me tell what's going on. That is if you will.

[Y/N] glanced at Senku, "It doesn't happen so often, but my father wanted me to become a doctor", [Y/N] sighed.

"Don't you want to?" Senku asked. "Not that I don' want to. I just prefer playing the piano than operate on patients", [Y/N] chuckled. "Oh yeah. You did say you want to become a pianist on the first day of school back in kinder", Senku muttered.

"If you want to become a pianist then be one. I don't see why you can't", Senku shrugged his shoulders.

"Why are you like that?" [Y/N] asked. "Like what?" Senku sighed, "What? Am I out of character is all?" Senku chuckled. "Mm, most likely, yes", [Y/N] laughed.

"I mean, yeah. I am going to become a pianist", [Y/N] stood proud. Senku chuckled.

They chatted and laughed throughout the night.

"Hey, Senku..." [Y/N] looked up at the shining moon that was above her. "Hm?" Senku asked. "What if I confess to you? Right here, right now..." [Y/N] thought as she clenched her fists. "Nothing. Never mind", [Y/N] chuckled.

~~~

"Don't worry she's breathing and is now resting", a man's voice echoed through [Y/N]'s ear as she sat up and wondered where she was.

"Where am I?" [Y/N] thought. She glanced right to left and realized she's at a hospital.

The curtains around her bed were closed, so she couldn't see who was speaking. Her body was too weak to even move an inch. The curtains soon moved, and she saw her mother, "[Y/N] are you alright? Does anywhere hurt?" she asked hastily. Worried for her own daughter, her mother cried. [Y/N] couldn't understand what's happening.

Someone walked inside the room. Yuzuriha came in and there [Y/N] knew what happened. "A fire broke out", [Y/N] thought as she glanced at her mother.

"What about the other student? Is she alright?" [Y/N] asked

"Don't worry. She's in the next room. She was unconscious and had trouble breathing after the incident. So, it might take her a few days here in the hospital. Although I can't say the same to you [Y/N]-chan" She gave [Y/N] a concerned look

"You were terribly crushed by huge debris. Luckily, you weren't stabbed by any steel or it would be a supermassive condition. But either way, you are still in a critical condition!" Yuzuriha was worried.

Another person came inside the room. He was silent when he came inside the room, the door then, he suddenly knelt "[Y/N], I'm sorry for not being able to protect you! Mrs. [L/N] I'm so sorry for not being able to protect your daughter. We were 1 second near to saving her", Taiju apologized.

"5.640000s actually", Senku corrected Taiju.

"Ah- Yuzuriha, Taiju and Senku. Thank you for visiting [Y/N]" [Y/N]'s mother stood up, "I'll be outside now, [Y/N]" her mother left the room.

"[Y/N]-chan, have you hurt anywhere? If so you can tell us" Yuzuriha offered as she took out the box of cookies from her bag

"We should keep our spirits up" Yuzuriha handed [Y/N] a cookie but as soon as she received the cookies, her fingers were numb. She flinched timidly as the cookie fell on the bedsheets.

[Y/N]'s expression was in great shock. "[Y/N]?" both Taiju and Yuzuriha called her name, "Are you ok?"

[Y/N] hesitantly nodded and looked at my fingers that were shaking anxiously.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "[Y/N]? Why are you looking at your palms? As if you're trying to cast a spell?" Taiju exclaimed looking at me then at my hands.

"My fingers... I can't move them..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Day! I hope y'all have a wonderful day today. Always smile (I mean it). Labs Y'alls!~

Total words count: 1045