Reminiscence

Blood splattered on the sink as [Y/N] coughed up early in the morning. 

"Is it anemia?" 

She thought as she turned the sink on and washed the blood away. A knock on her bedroom door startled her as she was washing her face. [Y/N] grabbed the door and opened it to see her brother staring at her in disbelief.

"Oh, brother", [Y/N] muttered her brother's name.

Pushed by the side her brother went inside her room and checked every corner of it. [Y/N] wondered why he suddenly approached her room early in the morning. She questioned her brother's behavior.

Her brother turned to face her with his eyebrows furrowed.

"The bathroom", his brother whispered as he hurried to her bathroom.

But as he went inside, her brother didn't see anything suspicious nor anything wrong inside.

"Brother, if you're going to continue this behavior then please step outside. I don't want you rummaging through my room and saying nothing to me, the owner of this room. I hope you'll be careful next time"

[Y/N] stared at her brother before opening the door for him. His brother stomped his way outside the door as [Y/N] closed it after. [Y/N] sighed,

"Thank goodness I had everything covered", she thought as she reached out her hands inside her closet. A cloth with blood on it hidden inside her closet.

"I should throw this on my way to school", she took the cloth and placed it inside a zip lock and inside her bag.

Her driver dropped her at her school gate. Right when she stepped inside the school grounds she walked towards a nearby trash bin and threw the zip lock away.

She continued her way inside the school.

~~~

[Y/N] walked out of the store and saw rain pouring heavily. She stayed under the roof and waited till the rain stopped. Sighed at the situation she's in, she checked her phone to contact her driver. As she was able to send in the message, her phone died and had to be charged. 

She charged her phone inside the store and had the counter take care of it while she stays outside.

She grabbed a book from her bag and began to read the pages.

She then heard her name in front of her. She lifted her chin and saw Senku appeared in front of her.

"Where have you been?"

The boy asked as [Y/N] lowered her book and placed it on the table.

"I guess you weren't informed, I have changed schools", [Y/N] averted her glance.

Senku stared at [Y/N], "Why did you change schools?"

[Y/N] sat silently not wanting to answer his question, "I have my reasons", she furrowed her eyebrows averting glances.

[Y/N] felt guilty for replying in a monotone attitude. She then elaborated the situation enough for Senku to understand.

"I'm sorry, I know I should've told you, but I couldn't bring myself to. After all, we're only childhood friends. So, Senku..."

[Y/N] stood up from the chair she sat on and stare at Senku with a saddened expression on her face.

"Please forget about me. Don't come looking for me. I have to focus on my performances and I can't have other things to think of..."

Senku gave [Y/N] a disgusted stared. [Y/N]'s were surprised to see such an unexpected expression.