Battle Begins

As [Y/N] gathered all the tools she created, she hurried to the village, "Morning rose the minister must be done exploring the ship", she went to see no one but the civilians. She checked everywhere to find Kohaku. She saw Kohaku on the floor petrified. She checked Kohaku's earpiece gone, "As expected, they took it".

[Y/N] dragged Kohaku to the side of the village, hidden in the bushes. Knowing that she's losing much blood, she hastily went to the sea cliff and saw everyone forming in battle. Her focus was on Mozu, readying her crossbow on the side, "I only have a few minutes left till I pass out of hemorrhage", [Y/N] thought as she waited for the time that Mozu comes to attack them.

[Y/N] could feel a strong aura behind her and saw Ibara ominously staring at her from a height. Ibara slowly reached [Y/N]'s neck as her eyes widened. "You're that little troublemaker", Ibara menacingly indicated. 

[Y/N] dropped her crossbow and grabbed a hidden weapon under her skirt, "And you're that two-faced bastard", she balefully stared at Ibara before striking the sharp object on Ibara's side. Ibara screamed and caught his men's attention. [Y/N] ran to get her crossbow and to Senku's automobile. 

"Ah! My gun!" Yo yelled and alerted everyone. "Magma and Gen didn't get on" Suika panicked. "Now that you mention it, I haven't seen those two in a while", Niki indicated. Yuzuriha sweated, "Everyone was wearing hoodies so I couldn't tell"

"A minute left", [Y/N] furrowed her eyebrows.

As Mozu arrived their automobile, [Y/N] headed over and got in front of Mozu.

"Hey, Mozu", she aimed the crossbow and shot it straight towards his area. She dropped the crossbow before her body stumbled on the floor. "[Y/N]!" Ginro yelled her name. 

[Y/N] fell unconsciously on the ground. Taiju brought her inside and had her patched up. "She lost so much blood", Yuzuriha muttered. "Does that mean she need transfusion or something?" Taiju wondered. Senku glanced terrifyingly sweating on the thought of [Y/N] losing such blood.

[Y/N] woke up to the thought of people in danger. She woke up inside Senku's automobile. "Where's everyone else?" she thought. She glanced at her arms and saw a bag of blood, "What is this?" she grabbed the pole that has the bag of tube on it. "Who's blood is this?" she thought as she sealed the tip so the blood won't flow out. 

She still felt nauseous and went outside to check with the pole on her other hand. At the far distance she saw Senku and everyone else on the ship they own. She could sense a battle on that ship and denied on going as she could feel her body weakening. 

She headed back inside and grabbed necessary substances, "I could've understood the situation in an instant if I didn't fall asleep", [Y/N] sighed. "But my mind works like a pro, that I could hear everyone's voice and memorize it from the very beginning, even when I'm unconscious", she chuckled. 

"The same technique I used to play and master piano", she smirked.

She waited until Senku and everyone runs towards the village. She ran out of the vehicle and got herself hidden on the bush.

"If I'm correct the substance used to revive the others from petrification is this yellow-like substance", she grabbed the bottle from her hand. She then heard people screaming. She looked back while running far away, "I guess the show's starting", she indicated.

"Apparently this isn't my first time seeing the green beam on the sky", she sighed and threw the glass of revival fluid on the air 0.1 seconds before the light hit her. Her body petrified for less than 10 seconds and got revived again. On the side of her gaze, she heard Senku's voice through a microphone.

[Y/N] glanced over and saw Senku who was about to jump from a height. [Y/N]'s eyes widened as she saw Senku creating a self-driving mechanism on his automobile. "Hey, Ibara. You wouldn't know, since you're not a modern-timer, but it's dangerous to play in traffic", Senku smirked as his automobile bumped Ibara.

Ibara who was holding the Medusa dropped it to the air. [Y/N] flinched as she felt Senku glancing at her for a bit of second. [Y/N] furrowed her eyebrows trying to figure out, "I see", she ran towards Senku, "A perceptual illusion"

Senku took the medusa that was thrown in the air and threw it towards [Y/N] in less than a second. [Y/N] took the device and had herself holding it tight. "Three meters, Three seconds" As Senku tried to trick Ibara, he got stabbed my his sharp fingers.

"This old man is nothing if not cautious. So naturally, being wary of your projectile weapon, I dressed for the occasion. Of course I couldn't have predicted this sorcery attack. Now for the single combat you seek, my sorcerer. A face-off between us at the top", Ibara continued his speech without Senku to be seen. 

Senku's eyes widened as he saw [Y/N] grabbing her hands. "[Y/N], the medusa!" Senku indicated that [Y/N] should use it. [Y/N] shook her head, "Not yet", she muttered as they both ran towards the cliff.

"You're always in my way troublemaker. [Y/N] was it?  Too bad for the both of you. This was actually my trap. Did you think you lured me here? No, I've been driving you toward a more open space", Ibara grinned.

[Y/N] chuckled and stopped,"Senku, at the end of the cliff", [Y/N] whispered as she stopped in front of Ibara. Senku hesitated but ran towards the end of the cliff as [Y/N] said. Ibara showed the two the medusa he's holding. Senku was confused and stared at [Y/N] as his eyes widened.

"I'm not a fool as to approach a sorcerer", Ibara chuckled as he stabbed [Y/N] and ran towards Senku, "Of course not. After all you're an old man who's nothing if not cautious", [Y/N] muttered.

"Five meters, five seconds", Ibara whispered to the device and threw it high into the air.

"Senku", [Y/N] muttered and turned around to face Senku, "Senku Ishigami!" she screamed his name at a distance before collapsing on the floor.

A drone appeared behind Senku. "What is that?" Ibara muttered.

As Ibara's rope intertwined with the medusa he began pulling the rope with his might. Ryusui showed up controlling the drone. Both him and Senku pulled the drone. 

"It may be two-on-one, but this old man won't lose to a pair of greenhouse. Not with my warrior background", Ibara chuckled pulling on the rope harder.

"This tug o' war's not a contest of strength", Senku chuckled, struggling on holding the rope. Ryusui scoffed, "You don't need to state the obvious"

"Yes. I'll allow this calculated farce to play out. Too bad for them, this old man is always cautious. This battle of wits. So what they'll do is", before Ibara could continue thinking, Senku and Ryusui counted down and let go of the rope making Ibara fall to the ground. 

"I'm never off. Not when it comes to counting"

Ibara threw his hat to grabbed the medusa and chuckled, "Did you really believe that this old man hadn't gone through endless practice countering the device? I'm never off either. Not when eyeballing it's range. Before you die, here's a fun fact. those who think themselves clever are always the easiest trap. Against my cunning and guile you greenhorns were doomed from the start", Ibara glanced above and saw Ryusui's statue towards him. He flinched an avoided getting hit.

Ibara chuckled as he felt victory on his hands. He then saw a charm attached on the device. Eyes widened as he knew what it was. 

Senku scoffed, "You're totally right, Ibara. Guys who think they're clever are the easiest to trap"

"Five meters, one second", he smirked as he placed his microphone under his chin. Before Ibara could do anything, he was already petrified.

Senku clenched his right fist as he acquired the device. He ran towards [Y/N] and saw her laying on the ground, unconscious. He showed the device and muttered.

"One meter, one second"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good day! I hope you all have a wonderful day today, as usual. Always smile! Labs Y'alls!~

Total Words Count: 1376