Our Dr. Stone

Chelsea and Luna were on their way far away from the scenery. Luna realized Chelsea was crying silently. When she asked what was wrong. Hoping she'd get a reply, Chelsea turned around to face her. Tears flowing non-stop. Sniffling as Chelsea was grabbing a hold of her chest. 

"They know you and I couldn't fight so they wanted us to get away and survive, if nothing else"

Luna's eyes widened as she heard Chelsea's accusations. Luna began to mention the names of her former mates and Senku. 

She turned around to go back to them facing the fact that her friends will die any soon. Chelsea grab a hold of her stopping her from going back. 

"Even [Y/N]", she muttered. Luna's eyes glanced at Chelsea. 

"Even [Y/N] knew, yet she stayed behind. She's badly injured and yet, she decided to stay behind and live her remaining life dedicating to Senku and everyone else"

Luna dropped on her knees crying in point of fact that she's never seeing her friends. The two then saw a bight glow behind Luna. The scene of war, bombs flew above, bullets reaching the skies. Luna and Chelsea stood behind hoping that everyone will be safe.

 On the other hand, [Y/N] and the rest heard the explosion. Chrome sweated, "Our time is ticking yet were only a little bit of percent". [Y/N] at that point heard a particular short solid wave from outside.

"A bomb?" she thought as she grab a hold of Kaseki and Chrome. She advised them to run outside. She grasped the phone and called onto Joel.

"We've run out of our time here. Please, it's everything dependent upon you, Joel"

[Y/N] finished the call and saw Senku surging towards her as she held up. Senku grasped her and the two of them hurried out of the cabin and out the open. [Y/N] looked at the precious stones shimmering in the sky as they were taking off. [Y/N] gazed at the work she had been pulling off demolished by one single start. Kaseki who was on his knees shed a tear.

"I was unable to make a stride towards science"

 Chrome stepped in and couldn't help contradicting him, "Not exactly", he snatched the phone and heard Joel then again. [Y/N] heard Joel's voice and was eager to hear his uplifting news, "You did it Joel", [Y/N] thought as she held her side firmly. [Y/N] approached the phone and disclosed to Joel something over the edge. 

"Make it with the goal that the medusa get us al petrified", she recommended. 

Senku's eyes broadened prior to laughing, "to save all mankind, we had the chance to obliterate ourselves", he grinned.

On the opposite side of the call, Joel and his partners were attempting to et their Medusa.

"Somebody snatch the key!" 

Yuzuriha pointed at the key that Brody was holding. Everybody cooperated to assist each other with getting the key and open the crate. Discharges occupied the room and blood splattered on the floor as everybody was harmed. 

Magma had the option to get it together of the key and opened the case, yet just after he had the option to open it, he was shot and tumbled to the ground. Brody looked at Joel's group as they were all lying on the ground harmed and generally dead. 

Just before he could close the vault, Joel ran his left arm just inside the vault, holding the valuable medusa. Joel let out an agonizing shout as his arm was crunched.

"Why'd you proceed to deceive us, Joel?" Brody hunched down to Joel as he was on his knees. Joel laughed at the prospect of his treachery.

"Consider it my whiskey retribution. No one meddles with my triumph toast, however you chose to demolish it in any case. That is all", he answered gritting his teeth. Brody at that point heard a sound from inside the case.

"A sound from his watch?" Brody looked at the shut square shaped to his side. "Obviously how might they have gotten Senku's message in any case?" he thought as a flashback of Minami drawing near to Joel's arms where his watch was dressed. 

"Secure that radio beneficiary, somebody can yell and actuate that thing!" Brody requested. 

"The demand will not come from one or the other side. Yet rather, from God up in heaven. Try not to disclose to me you didn't have a clue? Haven't you been going to science class? Each one of those time, those radio waves have been shouting starting from the heavens, down to Earth"

Joel chuckled as his watch got words from a higher place.

"12,800,000 meters, one second"

"This will obliterate the world and save everything over once more. The future study of our dr. stone", she thought as she looked at the green shaft blazing before her.

Chrome's eyes broadened as he heard that the petribeam was coming from North America. Senku laughed at the idea.

"Yes. We are finishing mankind once more to win and save everybody", he answered. "How long until it contacts us?" Gen froze. "Quit questioning! We're going to pull this off. We just had the opportunity to have confidence since it's our best and just bet", Senku got a recovery liquid from his pocket.

"Are you going to do that commencement like back in the fortune island?" Kaseki addressed. "You just had the opportunity to throw some recovery liquid up as the wave hits", Chrome recommended. 

"The issue is, the greater the impact range, the quicker the wave. The circumstance's going to be a terrible shot in the dark", Senku laughed as he was perspiring. "You're not really lucky, dear Senku", Gen sighed. Just before Chrome could recommend another thing, Senku got shot and fell on the floor.

[Y/N] stood up as she heard strides from a far distance. Suika ran towards them bring a small bunch containers of liquid. She stumbled on a stone and tossed one container high in the sky. Fortunately [Y/N] took a few to get back some composure of it and threw it towards Chrome.

 [Y/N] fell on the floor, her injury straightforwardly seeping out. Xeno asked why they set the container on the pinnacle. Senku chuuckeld.

"Catch on yet Xeno? Make our recovery liquid downpour down on us", he murmured. Gen, Chrome and Kaseki attempted to prevent Stanley from getting close to the pinnacle, leaving just [Y/N], Suika and Senku alive in their side of the group. Senku laughed.

"Bye for the time being Xeno. Could be days, could be a long time until humankind's restored once more. Be that as it may, we'll meet again soon. Thus, until that day, see you", Senku's words caught Xeno enchantingly.

"Senku, you and I might have claimed this new world. We might have driven it appropriately. So for what reason do we not walk a similar way?" Xeno asked as he stopped. 

"Like I revealed to you ten years prior, I don't have 1 millimeter of interest in administering over everybody", Senku answered murmuring.

"Truth is, my kin and I are simply loaded with want. Rather than accepting the world for what it's worth for ourselves, we'd prefer make the universe of things to come. That is the thing that gets me escited", Senku's final words edified Xeno for he had acknowledged loss.

On that day, each human on Earth, gone to stone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good day everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful day today! Always smile! Lab Y'alls!~

Total Words Count: 1236