Girl Go Deeper

Go Deeper

⋆*┈┈┈┈﹤♡﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⋆

To hear God you need to sometimes go a little deeper

God never stops speaking to us. He speaks through His word, circumstances, and even His silence speaks but when we want to hear God deeper, want a deeper revelation, want deeper understanding we must be willing to pay the cost.

There is always a cost to pay to reach higher dimensions. There are always sacrifices you need to make. Disciplines you need to create to do and be all God has called you to be.

You don't just arrive in God's will, you position yourself so His will can come to pass. For who God has called you to be there needs to be a particular environment and audience. You do so by stepping out of the ordinary to now walk in the path of the extraordinary.

Thar word extraordinary. It even speaks. Extra means more or to add to what we see or do as normal. If you want to distinguish yourself in your generation and be the exception you need to do a lot more than the ordinary to reach the extraordinary.

You need to go a little deeper.

If you dig a small hole with a kid's shovel you'll find stones, shells etc but if you want to find gold you'll need more than a bigger shovel, you'll need to make a bigger hole and to create that bigger hole requires more effort, time and planning.

But what will be the result?

Diamonds and gold.

We often settle with the shells and rocks we find with our kiddie's shovel but I want us to start desiring, hungering and seeking the gold in our lives. There is more to your life and relationship with God.

There is more out of your calling. There is more to who you are but the only way you'll discover it is by going deeper.

If you want to find gold, you search to go beyond the beach with a kiddie's shovel. It will require hard work and research to find what you are looking for. That hard work is shown through the deeper disciplines we place in our walk.

When we increase in prayer. Increase in the word. Increase in consecration. Increase in our time with God, we will start discovering gold in our lives compared to when we casually would just read a verse or two or whisper a brief prayer before bed.

If you want more of God, get ready to start digging. May your motivation for digging be to find the gold. To find the gold you'll have to position yourself and know how much more value there is hidden in your life. There is more to you than what others can see. There is a reason for your life. There is a purpose for your being. You're not here by chance. You dont have those godly desires, gifts and talents by mistake.

There is more to your identity. There is more to your mission here on this earth. There is more to your life.

Exodus 24
ESV
The Covenant Confirmed
24 Then he said to Moses, “Come up to the Lord, you and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, and worship from afar. 2 Moses alone shall come near to the Lord, but the others shall not come near, and the people shall not come up with him.”

3 Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord and all the rules. And all the people answered with one voice and said, “All the words that the Lord has spoken we will do.” 4 And Moses wrote down all the words of the Lord. He rose early in the morning and built an altar at the foot of the mountain, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel. 5 And he sent young men of the people of Israel, who offered burnt offerings and sacrificed peace offerings of oxen to the Lord. 6 And Moses took half of the blood and put it in basins, and half of the blood he threw against the altar. 7 Then he took the Book of the Covenant and read it in the hearing of the people. And they said, “All that the Lord has spoken we will do, and we will be obedient.” 8 And Moses took the blood and threw it on the people and said, “Behold the blood of the covenant that the Lord has made with you in accordance with all these words.”