Woman With A Firm Foundation

We need to have a foundation to be unshakable.

Whenever God starts training someone He takes them back to the basics and begins laying the foundation. Go back to the basics and you'll go far.

It's important as woman of God to have a solid Fondation. A foundation is often tested when storms come.

We are told this by Jesus:

Matthew 7:24-27
ESV
Build Your House on the Rock
24 "Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it."

A faulty foundation is often exposed whenever storms come. Your remaining steady depends on how solid the foundation is.

Everything you do will one day be tested on whether or not your foundation was solid enough to carry the weight of where God wants you to be. It's so important that we start building our foundations for our future. A Fondation to a life of prayer relationship, worship, consecration and walking in the Spirit.

John 15:5
ESV

5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

Jesus is the foundation of our faith. Like the scripture says we are the branches. To have a solid foundation is to build a foundation that keeps us rooted in Jesus, growing in Jesus and who He is.

What keeps us rooted and steady is God. The of growth effort for your relationship with God determines how strong your relationship with Him will be and your foundation.

Building a strong foundation.

1) Break the bad foundation

Before you work on building a good foundation for your work for God you need to break the bad foundation.

You cannot put a new layer of cake on top of a rotten layer. Why? Because the rotten layer will contaminate the cake. No matter how good the cake is, the bottom layer will end up spoiling the top. It's like when mouldy break is underneath moulded bread. The mould will spread to the good bread and end up spoiling the bread.

In the same way, if you have unhealthy habits, a bad foundation, and some seeds of the enemy still in you then whatever you'll do will be suffocated and destroyed.

A bad foundation is one against the will of God. That is a foundation of ties to the enemy. This is when you're oppressed by the enemy. This can show in addiction like drinking, pornography, masturbation etc.

This can show up in always being a judgemental person, lying, and stealing.

This can show in many ways.

To break these bad foundations you need to first
1) Recognise then
2) Be determined to break then
3) Know for sure you've received Christ
4) Break the using the power of Christ and the word of God.

If you have bad habits like procrastination and laziness. Then you should work on overcoming them by becoming more disciplined, hardworking and consistent. A woman of God is disciplined, consistent and hardworking.