17. Questions

It read as 'People don't seem like they pretend to be...Give a thought before you get close to anybody.' Below that, it was written as 'from...your Wellwisher.'

My wellwisher... Seriously is this some type of joke? And in this hospital, I have had for ten days only and I already gave birth to my wellwisher.

I scrutinized it, letters were not written in a straight line.

If someone is existing also, can't he write neatly? or. Is he suffering from Parkinson's Disease?

The whole day my bag was in the Male changing room. And no one substantially knew that this bag belongs to me, Ishika Mishra. I suppose it might be of others and by mistake, someone kept it in my bag. Or maybe Harsh is playing some idiotic prank with me. It's better if I don't overreact to this. I gave a thought, crumpled it, and shoved it in my backpack.

"What's written in that?" Sudhir tried to peer at that note.

"Nothing. Leave it."I hung my backpack on my shoulder. That action exposed my right wrist and he asked about those red -strokes with concern. I told the same white lie with confidence. 

Alternatively, it acted as an itch, irking my mood. There was no way to turn my frame of mind as cool as cucumber. Except for, a few answers to my questions by Dr. Ishaan. That name was enough to make my fanned fingers form fists and clench my teeth. 

Hash! I don't even know where that moron resides. I would have gone to his house and bury him in his own room. Or cut him into pieces and feed to tiger...no slight correction, feed to tigress cause all males are morons let it be an animal or human. In the future also, I will never opt for a male animal to pet.

Such an unpleasant and despicable critter he is? 

"Are you paying attention to me?" 

"Huh!"

"Where is your car?"

"My car?" I tilt my head left and right. Everywhere there were cars and only cars, of different sizes and colors. I was standing in the center of the parking lot. "No. I don't have a car. I mean, I stay in a hostel."

"You walked with me to the parking lot, I thought you have your own vehicle. What happened, Ishika? You don't seem attentive."

"Thanks for asking. I am fine." I took diversion for my hostel after we did the leave-taking.

My mobile started ringing for the second time. And I had no interest to speak with anyone except that moron. I wanted an answer, why did he leave me? I felt like trash for a second. Recalling that whole scenario just outraged me.  

Did he take my advantage?

But those eyes implored for my desire towards him. That voice miserable craved for my indulgence.   

My mobile rang for the third time. I lift the call, tramping towards my hostel. My footsteps attracted the attention of the other public. A few of them gave me a disgusting look because of my heavy, noisy footsteps. But, I didn't care. 

"Dada, I will call you later. I...I am busy. Quite busy" I bawled.

"You have any idea," he said, his tone very very serious. "You are ignoring me, since last night. Moreover, you slept without calling me. Did it happened anytime in history?" No! Dada please you don't start, now.

"Dada. I was_"

"Hash! Ishika!" My movements froze, because of his sudden outburst of excitement. "I am happy. This is the first time you are ignoring me. You knew what it is meant?"