30. Kitchen mess-B

Lying flat on the floor, I pressed my both eyelids tightly and acted as I lost consciousness.

"Get up!" Dr. Ishaan howled, barked. I didn't respond. "Ishika! Get up!" Next, started tapping on my shoulder. Then shook my body. I didn't open my eyes but heard few movements of his steps moving away from my numb body. I sighed mentally, finally, he left me I thought. Next, I heard water-running voices. "First and last warning get up or this glass full of water will hit on your face!" He warned. Immediately, I opened my eyes and sat on the floor.

"God can't you see how your most innocent child is getting tortured by this demon!" I cried out, staring at the ceiling.

"No one is coming to rescue you, today!"

 "Enough! Enough!" I howled, wiping out the imaginary sweat from my forehead and breathing heavily. "Sympathy. Is there any word called sympathy in your dictionary?"

"No!"

 "At least synonym of that." He just shook his head. 

"Come on. Stand on your feet! Now!"

"Ahh! my back is aching?"

"No. No. No. Ishika Mishra. There is no time for rest. That milk bowl has turned black, first wash it then...Oh, shit!...it's already 6:30, you have breakfast to make. Get up. Get up. Get up. Lift your arse my dear Cuckoo!" I drew daggers, swords types of glares towards that cold unsympathetic personality standing in front of me with a glass of water. 

"I will file a case on you. I will sue you. I will take legal action against you. According to IPC Section no: 143. You can't torture your girlfriend unnecessarily that too if she is too much innocent, pretty, naive, and puerile." I threatened him, massaging my waist. (IPC: Indian Penal Code)

"Yeah. Later you can do that! Get up!" He shouted and I jumped up standing on my feet.

"Kiddo!" Anu knocked on the door. "I want water."

"Anu. No disturbance. I said." He yelled. Then turned his gaze. "Start cutting vegetables, boil water and milk!" He screamed once again.

"Listen. You M-R-dot mean Monster okay. Mr. Ishaan Sharma, I dunno. I dunno those all. I...I yeah I only know to eat. That's it." I addressed and crossed my arms over my chest. "And please stop screaming, my ears are aching."

He put the glass of water on the counter. Then took a couple of steps and stood close to me. Very Very close, his chest thrust out touching mine. Leaning forwards, he caged me placing his arms on either side of my body. My heart did bungee jumping and came in my throat, as I can appreciate its beat behind my ears. "Then should I make you scream, cuckoo!" He mumbled against my lips.

I shoved him away.

"I hate you!"

"Start chopping vegetables!" I turned muttered some curses and took an onion. "Cut it into two, first!" I raised the knife at a high level. "Hey! immature, underdeveloped, thick-skulled girl. I said to cut onion not your hand." I pursed my lips because of his out-of-limits humiliating words. He gave me a demo by taking extra onion, knife, and cutter. Next smoothly he cut the onion into two equal pieces. "Do. Like this!" And. I did, as I let the sharp edge of the knife with great force pass through the center of the onion bulb, it got split into two unequal halves falling on either side.

"I did it. I can cut the onion, though they are not in equal size. Oh! My first vegetable to chop." I was elated and squared my shoulders with pride. "Maybe I might have not mentioned it earlier. Don't you think I am quite a good learner?" Then tilt my head and gazed at him. Why do I feel that he was smiling but changed his expression into a hard one as soon as I glanced at him... Poker face moron.