23. Hakuna Matata!

I stood like a hydrogen bomb between Timon and Pumbaa. They held me with my arms and I held my fifty percent ferocious and fifty percent daggers glare against that beast-like doctor standing in front of me with a mannikin-like Simba shielding me from him. 

I hate him...

Uncertain about the words gushed in his brain, "Y-you are s-sure?" Timon probed, his voice trembled along with his manikin body, which appeared like crushed coco-cola can after use. 

With the left thumb, that Doctor stroke his stubble jaw quirking one lip corner, and assured, "110 percent sure!" That sardonic tone teased me, reminded my own question, I asked him earlier in the car. 

Simba turned to face me his face with a mixture of bewilderment, surprise, shock, and...many more as he kept his eyes narrowing in and out with his brows rising up and down, his forehead forming creases at the end he crinkled his nose, pursed his lips, and turned back to face Ishaan Sharma, freakingly freezing personality. 

Poor guys have no idea, that the person standing in front of them is Dr. Ishaan Sharma, the coldest personality of the world, whose mysterious actions, can make anyone's blood run cold. 

"Why do it seems, you guys have changed your intentions? Let me warn you, you all will miss a very fortunate opportunity of having her!" He apprised eyeing Simba, Pumbaa, and Timon, with his brow, rose cynically. I was mentally itching my head, unable to grasp what he was contemplating in that shitty brain of his.

Shameless arrogant bastard!

While my goons might be banging their head to an imaginary stone as they all stood shellshocked. I thought to raise my leg and hit on each's arse to stand like halfwitted, in front of him. Instead, I nudged to easily accessible...forward protruding, drum-belly of Pumbaa.

"Of course not!" Pumbaa responded, gaining his senses and jutted his chin.  "At last we want to clarify, as we don't want to harm you. Y-You are not going to defend her? Not going to fight...for her?" Pumbaa pried with a bemused look on his moon-shaped face. 

"Didn't I mention, I have no interest to waste my energy for her." 

Somebody give me Ak47. Please! Urgently! I have to shoot this...this...man of mine.

"Seriously!" Simba queried and glanced at me with sympathy and pity eyes.

"It's up to you man. Thanks for your agreement. Now, move aside we want to take her somewhere else." Simba informed him sharply. bulging out his pigeon-shaped chest with a lot of hardihood, holding his thirty percent remaining guts.

"You don't want me?" I asked with hurt. With a lot more hurt! He stood, silently, hard-faced, his eyes with lack of emotions. I found no differentiation between him and all those tall trees surrounding us. "Say yes or no!" I shouted.

"No!" 

"What you three are doing? Haa! Watching tamasha. Take me! You goons take me wherever you guys want to." I yelled. My whole body developed formication with irritation, that was heaving on and on. I was pulling them, stomping into the tall trees population. 

"Ok. Just stop."

I didn't even if he fell on my foot, I am not going to stop, I decided.

"Leave her and keep full-stop to your acting, Ishika!" Dr. Ishaan screamed out..."I know everything!" His words entered my ears like a bolt from the blue. I put a sudden break to my stomps. The whole anger was replaced with shock...

I turned around and gaped at him. He slowly took out a similar, black mobile that Dr. Adi gave me. My jaw dropped. 

Oh, God! Shoot! Shoot! Everything spoiled. The whole plan got mashed out. I can't be this stupid. At least I should have switched it off before getting out of the car.