Bonus Chapter: Ishaan's silent lovers!

"Good Morning! Inamorata!" I moaned in my fake-deep sleep, peeking at Dr. Ishaan (let me update Dr means dangerous, from Ishika) through half-shut pair of my eyes. My moron. He smiled. But abruptly his smiling face changed to a monstrous one. "Wake up! I said!" he demanded like an angel of the dead.

Generally, what will a female...I mean a four-month pregnant female expect.

Predominantly on the morning of Sunday.

Her husband will get her a tray full of breakfast with chocolate or other milkshake, cookies, muffins, etc. He will sit beside her and with love he will stroke her hair and wake her up from deep sleep.

Isn't it?

But, my pregnant life is different.

And the reason is:

I married an arrogant moronic monster whose only aim was to torture me.

"Ishika! Last warning!" I could hear his footsteps approaching me. "Ishika! I am going to empty this glass upon–" I threw the comforter and sat up with a gape.

"You monster, let me live my life, what did I do to you? Why did you turn my life into hell? I decided I don't want to live with you. Enough is enough! Look babies," I looked at my fourth-month tummy which appeared like six months cause I am carrying twins. "Just look how your arrogant Dada is torturing me." Then. I glared at Dangerous Ishaan Sharma, protruding my index out of my fist, I threatened, "if you will continue to torture, I am going to leave you alone and go to my Dada!"

My mannequin smiled and lecherously moved toward me. Taking his position on the bed, he pulled out his t-shirt and began to crawl like a milliped over my tinsy-winsy body. Deliberately, I got pushed down, and his bare chest made contact with my bra-protected chest.

His hands slipped behind me with a warning, "Didn't I say inamorata, not to wear a bra while you sleep?" He unclasped my bra strap and pulled it away and threw it on the floor. I wore it at one at the midnight, only to protect the helpless soft assets of my upper body from this man. The one, who was assuming them to be a real cupcakes?

He smiled victoriously watching the red spots around my nipple. Which were his incisors marks.

"So," he brushed his lips through my engorged buds, "what were you saying?"

Shameless buds were it necessary to get rigid whenever he gets amatory and libidinous with me?

"I will leave you, forever!"

His wet tongue swirled around my nipple, "Really?" he probed and moved to the second one.

I nodded my head.

"Hmm..." he hummed and took my nipple in his mouth. He pulled it by holding it between his lips and stretched. Then he let it go making a voice of 'pop'.

"Do you still want to leave me alone and go to your dada, my cute pie!" He pried again but with a husky voice. I shook my head slightly, closing my eyes.

Unexpectedly he pulled away and yelled, "go and take bath, we have to go to your yoga classes!"

He jumped out of the bed and glowered at me. I glowered at him. "I hate you! People say true, husbands love reduces after the wedding. You proved it!" I blethered and made my way to the bathroom.