21. Seduce him!

"Ufff!" Anu released a big sigh, shaking her head in disgust. "So, that grizzly bear-like brother of mine is furious on you because you assumed his second life hospital is his second wife." 

I didn't unfold the actual reason for his anger. That I accused him to have an extra-marital affair with his own sister. I don't even have zero point zero zero zero one percent of guts to share that. 

"Ahh...hmm" I turned my head away and filled soil in the pot, just to avoid her. That flower shop had three rooms, one containing the big wooden counter for billing. The second was a large hall with flower and plant pots with glassy roofs for plants to get sufficient sunlight. And the third one, we seated at present was the recreation room with a couch, tea table, another table, and chair, which Anu was using at that present moment doing her task, and one mini-kitchen counter at another corner of the room.  

My work was either to fill the pots with black soil or water the plants. They had an order of wrist corsages for weeding, to be finished before twelve noon. Anu took that work and used mini floral roses of different colors and pearls. Since I begin my story, she made two and started the third one also promised me to give the last one to make which's the tenth one. While Granny handled the customer with her fifteen-year-old assistant, Rangon. And. It's because of Sunday the shop was busy with customers visiting for every five minutes. Since I came I almost heard nine-ten times the 'ding ding' voice of the bell.

"What? Is there something else?" She pried.  

I bit my lip in abashment. What if I share and she also shouts at me like he did or disesteems me! "Ahh...actually..." I looked at mini-kitchen, my stomach made the borborygmi. It's 10:30 am and I didn't have my breakfast, "don't you feel hungry?" I asked diverting the topic.

"Please do forgive me I didn't even ask you for a cup of coffee and put you on work." She stood while speaking and made her way to the mini-kitchen counter. "Leave that and wash your hands." I got up, walked to the washbasin. There was a small fridge, microwave, toast maker, and plates. "We have limited food, so I can serve you a bread toast, butter, and juice or coffee, the latter one is your choice," she mentioned. I washed my hands and opened the fridge. It contained fruits like grapes, strawberries, and apples. Juice bottles of pomegranate, orange. Mango yogurt, strawberry yogurt, and also Buttermilk. Along with that a bottle of low-fat milk, butter, and bread.

"There are a lot of items in it."

"Yeah, it's all your Dr. Ishaan's work. He didn't want granny to go in starvation"

I blushed when she said your Dr. Ishaan. "You look cuter when you blush." In turn, it made me blush more. She giggled watching me then kept bread pieces in a toast maker. I have never gone to the kitchen in my house, so had no idea how to use a toast maker or even a microwave. "Juice or coffee," she asked.

"Coffee!"

"Even I wanted the same. Hmm...why do I feel there is something more you want to share."

I nodded but had no idea how and from where to start. I assumed much much dirty about them. "Actually Anu..." I stopped and thanked God when her mobile started ringing. 

Smiled at the caller id, she lifted the call and placed it against her ear. "Hello! My love. How are you? When did you reach? Had your breakfast? And yes I was missing you since last night. Please come soon." She rambled all in one breath and sounded juvenile. Parallelly, she plated my breakfast plate with two pieces of toast and butter. 

A few seconds later she began, "I was making breakfast. You have no idea Vansh, who is with me." She said, turning her mobile on speaker and placed it on the counter beside the microwave.