31. Day of astounds...

"I...hmm...I?"I faltered, running my tongue through my upper lip, I took few back steps, stepping inside the house.

"You. What?" My father probed, a pinnacle-like crest formed between his narrowed, thick brows, his brown eyes confounded, thick, muscular arms crossed over his thrust-out chest.

I tilt my head left and right...everything was lively, green, colorful, and fresh as I was standing in the middle of the garden. "Oh, Dada! How beautiful this garden is, isn't it? Red, orange, white, pink, yellow...one can find a variety of roses. Isn't it so...so beautiful Dada?" I was rambling to divert his mind.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" 

It's difficult to manipulate him...if it was that easy he wouldn't be handling a bunch of employees and two factories, would he?

"Stop demanding on me, Dada. First, you...you answer me, what are you doing here?"

"Gentlemen tend to follow rules. So, ladies first!" he said pointing an index finger towards my direction.

"While doing a morning walk...I...I lost my way..."

No more fib, Ishika Mishra. An increase in the number of fibs is directly proportional to an increase in the number of sins, directing the way directly to hell.

"then...I was walking, walking and liked this garden and stepped inside..."

"Ishika! Come back...he will not scold you. By the way, who is that?" I whipped round to face Anu. 

No! 

Suddenly she started smiling at the person standing behind me. "Uncle Yash! What a surprise? After a long time. I heard you will be coming with your daughter three weeks ago but you didn't show up!" 

She smiled more brightly rambling and walking towards my father... ready to hug him, but soon her steps came to a halt when my mouth let out a question with a large amount of surprise in my tone, "you know my father?"

"Father!" she narrowed her eyes and intermittently glanced at me and my father. "He is your father?" I nodded. "Uncle Yash is your father?" I nodded, more vigorously giving myself a mini-vertigo attack as I felt the garden taking three-sixty degree rotation for once. "You sure!"

"I was born with his sperm...you can have a DNA test...No blood, please...I lost quite a lot today, take my hair as much as you want. There are billions."

 "Oh! Oh!...know I can grasp everything. That dastard hid such a big secret from me. From his mother-like only sister."

"What secret?" 

"He...I mean we knew your father for almost a couple of years. All items of clothing for the hospital come from your father's factory. He even donated money to our hospital. We met once during our hospital inauguration...once Uncle came to our house and I guess, that dastard also visited your house. Wait! Did you both never have encountered before? I mean he visited your house, Ishika!"

"No. I have never seen him before Anu!"  

"How could I be such a stupid? Shame on me. I am ashamed of being a lawyer...At least I should have done some personal investigation on you by myself."

"Wait! Wait! He visited my house, and my house is nothing but an exhibition of my photos...he knew me. He actually knew me, for a long, long time and pretended as if we were strangers. Spat on me that he dunno me! That Arrogant monster! He deluded me...Cheated me."

"Of course. Ishika. That's the reason he was sure that you have had never dated anyone. You live in Agra."

"And one day in casualty ward when Dr. Chaya asked if I had any siblings...he over excitedly replied...I don't have siblings. I thought he was some type of crazy man who madly fell in love with me. You know some mad lovers like doing the stalking, following, and all crazy kind of stuff."