34. Moans and groans

Their fighting got promoted from verbal to hands, used their fists to pull out each other hair. Few of their earlier weapons were sitting on the sofa and a few on the floor. Dr. Adi's hair was already in a ruffled state, while Dr. Roshni's dark, spike-like straight hair also turned into the same as his.

"Doctors! Stop!" Dr. Ishaan yelled a command. When they didn't consider his command, he shoved them away. "What's wrong with you two?" Neither of them replied. 

Jerry huffed those hair strands obstructing the view, crossing her arms against her chest. Tom mimicked jerry. Only difference his huff didn't reach his small hair strands.

"She is the one who started Shaan!"

"Cause my tongue also detests your presence around me, along with my senses!" They both shared a glare then same time averted their gazes breathing heavily.

"Eight years...It's been eight years. I never knew what's the reason behind your misunderstandings but now I suggest you both end it and shake your hands." 

 Seriously?

They can't even stand each other presence...while shaking hands is a highly impossible thing for them.

Though this BBF of mine, is a cold-blooded personality, sometimes he speaks hilariously which lefts me with an urge to ROTFL, rolling on the floor laughing. 

It was like a high-school professor reuniting two opposite teams. By and by, they were not high schoolers, so they didn't shake hands.

Tom went for lunch forgetting about the crumpled paper, I stole it of course, and secured it in my backpack to compare it later. Jerry and BBF went to the department. I was left alone with Annaya in the same room. Watching the laparoscopic screen, Ananya urged to it switch on, as she assumed that to be the television and put her favorite show, 'Tom and Jerry'

Of all, my desires are yet to fulfill. That's why I kept texting My moron 'to come back ASAP'. None of the messages got a reply. My frustration started possessing me, once again. I guess he lost in-te-re-st in me. I shouldn't have given him liberty. I will start keeping an account of his each and every step. Each and every move. I will bug his mobile. Maybe secretly he is speaking to some other women. That's why he didn't kiss me. 

The most depressing fact was when he returned I got the call from Dr. Gautham, 'let's start rounds for night duty!'

With frustration, I stomped Dr. Ishaan's foot, though the place I wanted to stomp was different, which had a high risk of ending my life 'Virgin ForEver!' Then walked out only after pecking Ananya's cheek. Tom being tom for actual was busy for an hour feeding his intestines, stomach, esophagus only to stop till the pharynx... I guess.

*******

After the ward rounds, I finally decided to load my tummy. It's 9 pm and my mobile rang for the fifth time with id 'My Moron'. I cut the call...why only he, I can also ignore. I don't need a kiss from him. I seriously don't need anything. I reached the ground floor, on my way to the canteen and sixth call. I cut the call. 

Seventh call. This time I didn't cut but let it ring. It's a kind of dosing my ego. Watching my phone ringing back to back with his caller id and all I do was not lifting, as similar, he did with me earlier.

"Enough! Lift the call!"

What?

I Knitted my brows, staring at both red and green round buttons of my mobile screen. Suddenly, I was tugged against a hard, muscular body from behind then got lifted off the floor. I tilt my head only to see a similar chiseled jaw stubble that pricks me every time I kiss him. Even after having a long-exhausting day, he is here for me. Just for me...