42. You are made for me...

Is it Love? Or I am blind? Numerous mistakes and still I behave patiently with him like I am an elastic tourniquet. Unconcerned, how much he banged my life, I will be forced with his lovey-dovey spontaneous reactions like nothing happened. Like I didn't get kidnap, because of his angry decision of leaving me alone on a highway. Like I was not lying under the hot burning high-noon sun on a muddy road against hard rock in a filthy condition, because of his so-called amiable-type concern to Dr. Chaya. 

"Ishika!"

Fuck off!

Or is there a better word that can insult him in a better way? I have to restrict his presence around my surroundings. He is troublesome. 

"Ishika!"

Ishaan Sharma knelt beside me and pulled me in a body squeezing hug then kissed me in front of his sister, brother-in-law, and officers. We heard few throat-clearing voices though he didn't leave my lips. I let him kiss, not because I desired it, it was shielding my face from glaring rays of a hot burning sun.

Many of the times I had the advice to slap myself to fall in love with him that too—inconceivable, unconditional, incredible and etcetera. Will any wit-woman will forgive him that easily?

No. Obviously. No. 

At least she will take some fifty gifts, two hundred roses, five hundred sorry cards, will make him run behind her for a month and then she will give a thought—to speak with him. Forgiveness would be the farthest thing. But in the case of Ishika Mishra, that takes place in a matter of few minutes. She is a half-wit woman. I hate her.

Of all, I released a sigh of relief. Because. He did at least one clever work while following Dr. Chaya, that's to send his live location to his sister, Anu. And Anu being a smart and intelligent girl bragged in a scene with her husband and troop of officers who carried guns.   

And one bullet from their gun targetted one of Dr. Chaya's car tires that punctured it and spun around and around only to halt and stuck in a small pit 

"Kiddo! let her drink water, at least," Anu voiced from behind. 

He left me, made me sit but being a good boyfriend tented me from the sun. Anu passed the water bottle to me. I was thirsty and the normal water that I poured in my throat felt like the tastiest beverage of all, even nectar. Once I was done, drinking till my kidneys get busied with filtration of at least five hundred milliliters of water, I pulled out the mouth of the bottle from my mouth and handed it to Dr. Ishaan. Next, they made me stand on my foot. I had a mild ache in my abdomen that was bearable. Few officers were checking on Dr. Chaya and have called for an ambulance as she sustained a forehead injury, lost blood, and also consciousness. 

Before asking any question Anu and Vansh also concluded with the same hypothesis as Dr. Ishaan. "I mean she could have spoken with me that she loves Kiddo, at least. Before kidnapping you!" And this was from Anu. 

Next was his brother-in-law, who will not leave even his finest chance, to insult Dr. Ishaan. "By the way, I understand that Ishika didn't get time enough to perceive your nature." I didn't miss the jaw-twitching actions of Shanubaby when he was getting insulted by Vansh.  "But, why Chaya did the same mistake, even after observing you since childhood—"

"—she loves Ishika!" Dr. Ishaan cut him off as he couldn't stand the secondhand embarrassment. Not because of the insult he was receiving it's because of the inferiority feeling he was sustaining with his and others' misapprehension that 'Dr. Chaya was in love with Dr. Ishaan'. For a moment he felt so high about himself and the next moment his pride mixed in the gutter. Well, well, I have an urge to laugh my ass off. I think this will be the best joke of the year. Nah...my whole life this joke will be the best of all. However, it squared my shoulders with the thought that I am a demanding girl not only by men but also by a woman.