Chapter 11: Burning Up

Elliot

It happens when we least expect it.

One moment you're dodging his attention like he's the grim reaper, the next one you can't stop thinking about him. No matter how hard you try. Not that I try very hard, to be fair.

Plus, it's difficult to argue a case against him when no one else has ever given me pleasure the way that he's done. I mean... it keeps getting better.

In the days that followed, Simon and I got into a nice groove. He kept his kisses coming and I couldn't keep my hands to myself. Not that he complained about it.

Since I dodged suspension, my parents didn't ground me that time. Not that they were particularly happy with me for what happened on my suspension day, but they didn't nag me over it. Anymore.

But when they got word of school policy changing, they were perplexed, happy and mad about me causing it. But mostly proud of me for standing up for my friend and a fellow omega.

I don't like violence, as I've told the coach. But enough is enough. Fortunately, Nick - that omega I was defending - is well cared for and has not being bullied ever since. Yay!

Felix still glares at me. But mostly because he hasn't been able to beat me again at wrestling practice. We don't get each other much to spar, but when we do, he loses to me.

In fact, I never lose. To anyone. But it is what it is. I'm that good.

Because of my reputation - there are memes made about me fighting those juniors and the (future) Alpha that second time, when we had an audience - no one at school messes with me. Not really.

And since everyone knows I'm an omega and I stand up for my people, the omegas from the club are riding a high like never before. They feel the safest like they haven't in a long time, which is the best.

It was definitely worth all the trouble.

Olivia started a flirting / tutoring relationship with one of the boys from our wrestling team. She's happy about it and I hope he treats her well.

Because if he doesn't, I'll be there.

The following Saturday, I spent time with Simon back at our drive in

The following Saturday, I spent time with Simon back at our drive in. I told him I had so much fun that we needed to do it again. He happily complied.

But unfortunately there wasn't enough space or comfort for us to do what we did in my house. Still, we had plenty of fun.

And by fun, I mean...😏

"Damn, you're so good at this. You're making me addicted to oral sex." - I snickered, making him gasp at my honesty.

"You're not so bad yourself." - He smirked, as we cleaned ourselves. We finished each other off before pulling our pants and underwear back up.

"However, I can't deny that I want what happened in my house again." - I admitted, blushing at the thought.