Chapter 42: All My Life [EPILOGUE]

Elliott

I have a confession to make.

I'm not embarrassed to admit it nor should I be. I am out and proud of it. I've always been, really. It's not anything new.

I've been dying to feel my mate inside of me.

Yes, I'm happy I got my wish. I do love topping the Alpha, don't get me wrong. I really do.

But I want to bottom as well. Like I said, it was never about hierarchy or a power play for me. All I wanted was to have the option available. I had, now I want more. And every other possibility there can be for me.

I want it all. I don't deny it. I never did, as a matter of fact. So when Felix asked me for it, all I felt was a sense of relief. I wanted to give it to him right away. He only ever needed to ask me and I'm there for him.

However, he asked that our "first time" be special and not on a Tuesday at my parents' house. I laughed at this mildly, but agreed with his suggestion.

Though I also told him that didn't mean I shouldn't have any Tuesday yesterday. So, he happily "sacrificed" for the greater good, giving me another great Tuesday to remember.

I fucked his brains out, excuse my french.

And apparently I'm not the only omega getting some action in our pack. If you catch my drift...😏

"You've completed the bond already?! Damn, boy! That's gotta be some sort of a record!" - I gasped, seeing Brandon's fresh mate mark at school the next day.

We're all at our usual corner at the yard, just us omegas from the club. And everybody is gagging over how fast he completed the bond.

"I already love my mate. Why would I hold off on completing the bond?" - He smirked, grinning wide with happiness.

I can't exactly fault his reasoning. I would've done the same had I been mated to Simon or Felix to Ashley.

"Congratulations, Brandon. You deserve it!" - Liv commended him, contently.

"Yeah, congrats my friend. I can't believe soon enough all of us seniors are gonna be mated. Rachel... aren't you next?" - I put her on the spot, making her blush.

"Yes, I am. A month away, still. Unless my mate is older." - She replied, sheepishly.

The bell rang and we proceeded to go towards the classroom. Brandon and Marcus - who joined us on the way - got accolades as they walked through the corridors, radiantly happy.

"Damn, Marcus! You don't waste any time, do you?" - Felix snickered, inside the classroom.

"Why wait if you already love your mate from the beginning?" - He defended himself, shining his pearly whites. Brandon blushes at this and kisses his mate.

"Congratulations my friend. You so deserve it. I hope you get approved at warrior camp." - Felix celebrated Marcus, who thanked him.

"Do you plan on going to college, Brandon? Or are you gonna stay around with your warrior mate?" - Liv asked him, as we took our seat.

"We don't know if he'll be a warrior yet. That depends on your mate. But yes, I have applied to several colleges, just waiting for the results." - He replied with a cheeky grin.

Liv glanced over at Simon, sat ahead at the classroom, next to Felix.

"It doesn't depend on my mate. Last time I checked, Delta Huntington evaluates the candidates, not the Beta." - She rebuked firmly.