Chapter 35: Causing a Commotion

Elliott

I'm intrigued.

Since last week, I've noticed Liv disappearing during school breaks. At first, I didn't think much of it. She's a library rat anyway. But now I'm thinking it's a bit overkill, even for her standards.

There is only so much studying one can do. And we have the same classes, so I know there aren't that many tests or projects for now.

Still, it's probably none of my business how she spends her time. I just wish she wasn't so secretive about it. I tell her everything.

Well, maybe not everything per say. But a lot.

I never told any of my friends that Felix didn't top me. Everyone just assumed it and I never corrected them. For one, I don't mind them thinking this way about me. Ironically, the one advantage of being an omega is that people already expect you to be the bottom.

It's not anything new.

But most of all, I don't know how Felix feels about this part of our intimacy being shared with others. It's ridiculous that it could somehow affect his image as Alpha. I don't think so, to be honest. It wouldn't affect Simon's, who couldn't care less about people knowing it. But Simon is much more comfortable in his sexuality than my mate.

Since we didn't discuss this yet, my lips are sealed. And they're going to continue this way. Plus, it's not anybody's business anyway what we do in bed. I don't owe any detail of my life to anyone. I'm not ashamed of it either, but I am comfortable not oversharing.

Some things are private. But I'm happy with Felix. And like I said before, I'll bottom for him some time soon. I'm very comfortable with that. I actually look forward to it.

My parents are happy for me now that we've completed the bond. They didn't talk much about it since Sunday because it's a weird topic, but they congratulated me on finally taking the plunge.

Back at school, I felt a little subconscious about Simon. I know he's still hurting because of me and I have no desire to drag him out more than I already have. I look forward to his mating, honestly.

Because I can see clearly that he's not well, though he does try very hard for Felix's sake.

In other news, as I suspected, Felix and I are much better behaved inside the locker room. We don't get hard for each other now that we've completed the bond. At least, not unintentionally. Now, we're back to normal.

Though I do wanna attack him with kisses when he's naked in front of me. But that's to be expected, I guess. Nevertheless, we behave ourselves in front of the other boys. We don't need to put on a show, we're still at school.

As the days go by, people got more accustomed to us being mated and stopped being weird about it, especially when Simon is concerned. Thank Goddess!

All I want is for him to get past this so we can double date with him and his mate. Fingers crossed they are nice.

"Have you made peace with the fact that you can't be a warrior anymore, son?" - Dad asked me during Thursday morning breakfast.

"Yeah, dad. I had to. I can't defy the order of things. Plus, it would just punish Felix needlessly and I'd never want that." - I replied in a low tone.

"Good. It's not a glamorous life as we make it sound. It's pretty boring, really. And thank Goddess it is, because when things get serious, they get deadly." - Mom explained, trying to make me feel better.

"I get it, mom. It's fine. There's no guarantee I'd earn a spot anyway. The competition is cutthroat this year." - I downplayed it.

"It's cutthroat every year, son, from what I hear. But this year there's one less spot with Delta Huntington's son in the mix." - Dad commented with a smirk.