Chapter 15: Never Knew Love Like This Before

Elliott

Oh my Goddess!

I really was missing out, wasn't I?

I can certainly see why people like sex so much. It's highly enjoyable. And my goodness the orgasms? Mind-blowing good.

We went for a second time around after we ate, then we decided it was best to stop it at that. Before his parents send warriors after him.

I mean, his dad commands the entire warrior force of the pack as our Beta. I've met him already, so it's not someone I want after me. Or to be on his bad side.

But it's fine. We're utterly satisfied after our hot session. Damn, that's good.

I tried to disguise his scent so that my parents wouldn't call me on it. But a teenager cleaning house is as telling as one who never does it, as it turns out.

Though they didn't call me out until breakfast the following day. But honestly, there's nothing anyone can tell me that it's gonna shame me or make me regret what happened yesterday.

It's simply too good. And I did nothing wrong.

"Just so you know: we appreciate you cleaning the house. We just wished your motive wasn't so nefarious." - Dad snickered, looking at me with an amused look on his face.

"Nefarious? Really? Nefarious is you thinking I'm gonna be celibate until next summer. That's without taking into account that my mate isn't even from this pack." - I shot back at him, not letting him make me feel bad.

Sorry, not sorry. Not even a little. The three of us are eating breakfast in the kitchen on Wednesday morning. My mom was not as amused as my dad about my adventures by the look on her face. She's eating her pancakes glaring at me worse than if I got an 'F' at school.

"Did you get the email?" - Mom asked me in a serious tone.

"What email? Did the school send another email?" - I asked her in a worried tone.

"From the Moon Goddess. Since you seem to know where your mate is from, I figured she emailed you letting you know who he is." - Mom smirked, causing dad to laugh out loud.

I glared at her. Though I can't master the death stare she's giving me right now.

"Very funny, mom." - I replied in a dry tone.

"No one is asking you to be celibate. But we don't like our son having unmated sex in our house. I don't know why you thought this was okay with us." - She reprimanded me in an angry tone.

"Would you prefer I'd be doing it on the street or in the woods?" - I snapped back at her.

"I preferred when you didn't talk back to me!" - She spat at me, furiously. I don't usually get to see my mom's eyes glow. But even my dad gulped at the scene.

"I'm not trying to be disrespectful, mom. I'm only stating that it's better that I do it here in a safe environment than out there on the street or Goddess knows where. At least I'm doing it with someone I love." - I argued in a firm tone. I'm not backing down from this, not at all.

"So you love him?" - Dad asked me, sounding surprised.

I blushed at this. Mom continued to stare at me, but her irritated stance diminished a bit.

"Yeah, I do. He won me over, I hate to admit it." - I replied, feeling my cheeks red.

"I see..." - Mom pondered, smiling weakly at me.

"I'm happy you're happy. But I still don't want any unmated sex in my house." - She continued in a firm tone.

I grimaced at her words.