Chapter 83 A Peaceful Day in Kouh

We've done it! We won against that huge coalition raiders!

But now our problem is the sole Player, who is currently having a one-sided conversation with Demiurge and the two of the three Evil Lords that survived through the raid.

While I am grateful for his help in defeating the nearly overwhelming number of raiders, I am still a bit wary of RED-san. He did in-fact made one Player from the the raiding group join his party, which Ulbert-san, Mekongawa-san and I witnessed. But in the end of the raid, RED-san managed to win over the Guild's view of him as a respectable ally. And with Peroroncino-san proposing that RED-san to be recruited to the guild, the other original members of Nine's Own Goal banded together to support Peroroncino-san's proposal with Touch Me-san and Ulbert-san personally vouching for him, given that the two were the most eager in recruiting RED-san to Nine's Own Goal before his hiatus.

Personally, I think the only reason as to why I am sort of against RED-san joining the guild is due to the lack of Heteromorphic traits to his Player Avatar. At least slap on some horns or something! I don't care as long as he follows our heteromorph race rule then he can join our guild.

____________________

"So I just need some to show some heteromorph traits?" RED-san repeated.

"Yeah, I know that your Player Avatar belongs to the heteromorph race because you also get affected by heteromorph targeted spells when we party up." Peroroncino-san said with Ulbert-san nodding in agreement behind him.

"You went overkill with the character customization, RED-kun." Ulbert remarked, using a tone that teachers use when they sternly reprimand their students, earning him a smack on the back of the head from Shizyuutensuzaku-san's tail.

"If not for one of my passives not alerting me of nearby non-heteromorph Players, I would've though that you're from a humanoid race." Ankoro-san said as she circled RED-san, muttering about absurd attention to details and stuff.

"Every gamer worth their salt, spends hours at the minimum while in the player customization." RED-san replied, while ignoring Ankoro-san's rather close-up inspection of his Player Avatar.

I couldn't help but agree to what Red-san just said just now, and the proof of that is my project NPC that is still under its character customization phase. Man, I would probably see that Leveling and Stats distribution window next week...

My thoughts were cut short when a shimmering sound came from RED-san as a large pair of scaly red wings sprouted from his back after discarding his worn-looking cloak, revealing a light armor equipment that some spellcasters, if not rarely use.

"Alright, is this one enough?" RED-san asked.

"Awww, man... I thought RED-san was a from a Demon race!" Peroroncino-san said as he opened and typed on a window screen that appeared in front of him, while Bukubukuchagama-san's slime body rippled as she laughed at what ever misfortune Peroroncino-san must've suffered.

"Ka-ching! Ka-ching! Little Brother! Make your awesome Big Sis rich! Hahahahahaha!" Bukubukuchagama-san's high pitched and mischievous laden voice made her brother's shoulders slump in defeat.

"Tch. Slimey witch!" Peroroncino-san grumbled in a low voice as he finished, from what I can surmise, a currency transfer to his sister

Unfortunately, some of us that are next to him heard that, including...

"Oh? What was that, boyo? I don't think I heard that right, care to repeat that to ane-ue?" Ane-ue, I mean- Bukubukuchagama-san's voice dipped down in an instant, causing everyone to subconsciously sharply inhale in morbid anticipation of...