Talking to God

Later that night after the 'choking' that Emi gracefully has given me we went home. As I opened the door I realized my blunder when I saw the person waiting on the other side of the door. Her welcoming word was.

"Late."

"Sorry." I replied in kind.

Of course, I'm not looking at her as she was like...

"Here." I offered her a take out food that I was planning to eat later tonight, but I have to make amends to our resident loli dragon.

Come to think of it. Ophis is not the only Loli dragon anymore.

"Thanks." The loli thanked me as she took the bag to the dining room table and proceeds to eat it.

"Emi, Tohru. I'll go to sleep now 'kay? Today's been tiring and all." I said to them.

"O-ok." "I'm so sorry" the two said as Emi apologized for the incident earlier.

"Don't be. I had fun on our date tonight." 'minus the choking part.' I said to her while adding the second part in my head.

Emi still looked down so I decided to say to her. "We could go on a proper date next time, don't worry. Same to you too Tohru." I added Tohru in the end to not make her feel left out.

*Blush* the two blushed hard after I said that.

'For being so forward I'm surprised that she still blushes to this.' I thought referring to Tohru as I went to my room.

When I got to my room I locked the door as I went in and sat on my bed thinking about the mysterious voice that I've heard earlier.

Was that 'God'?
.
.
.
.
'I can hear you you know?' A distinctively feminine voice echoed in my head.

!?

'It's been a long time Red!' The voice said to me with familiarity.

'You know it get's irritating when you just all of a sudden try to live a 'new' life.' The voice complained.

'I'm God you know? And second as your Wife I have the right to complain about it.' God said.

Wait. What!?

Wasn't God a male?

'And who decided? The misogynistic males back then?' She sarcastically said.

Anyways how are you alive? I thought you died in the war?

'Well I did die but luckily I'm powerful enough to reincarnate myself.' God said.

That's just broken.

'Says the guy that can basically do anything...' She pointedly said.

I know. Like I mean ANYTHING.