Chapter 44: The World of Blades?

"So as I pray"

.

"Unlimited Blade Works."

.
.
.

Flash

After finishing the last lines of my aria a sudden light engulfed the entire battlefield blinding everyone except me. I then watched as the world around me transformed into what I would assume my inner world.

The marsh's damp ground turned into a flat grassfield that stretched into the horizon, while the dark night skies turned into a clear blue skies of day. Overall my inner world looks similar to Windows XP's default wallpaper which is kind of weird to be honest.

_____________________________
Rimuru's POV

What the hell...

Why am I inside my old computer?

[Notice. You are not in your dimension anymore.] Great Sage announced making me snort.

Oh? What gave it away? Was it the gigantic gears in the sky?

Sigh.

But still... An entirely new world?

"Gah!" A sudden cry of pain removed me from my thoughts as I watched Red punched Gelmud in the gut causing the latter to cough out blood from his mask.

Several ethereal chains then sprout out of the ground as they wrapped around Gelmud rooting him in place.

Punch! Crunch! "Gagh!" Punch! Crunch! "Gah!"

I watched as Red began to assault Gelmud's body with punches powerfull enough to crush his bones.

Kick! Crunch! "Guh!"

Red then kicked him away sending the Majin towards the Orc Lord.

"Yes! I did a non lethal combo!" Red yelled as he threw his hands in the air.

Red, those punches crushed his bones... I think those hits were lethal enough...

I then turned my eyes to Gelmud as the latter is still sprawled on the ground in front of the Orc Lord.

He then looked up seeing the Orc Lord in front of him.

"Hey! Orc Lord! Help me!" He said to the towering Orc who only said.

"I'm hungry."

"Damn it! *Cough!* I said help me, Orc Lord! No, I mean... Geld!" Gelmud said to him with the latter only stared at Gelmud blankly.

"What the hell are you waiting for you dumb pig!? Eat him!" Gelmud yelled while pointing at Red.

"If you'd hurry up and evolve into a Demon Lord..." Gelmud said in annoyance.

The Orc Lord only stared at him blankly before he started to move forwards.

"Finally moving now, you scumbag?" Gelmud said as he threw his head back to laugh only to cough out blood for aggravating his injuries.

Gelmud then stood up before looking back at Red.

"Prepare to experience this beast's strength! The Orc Lord Geld will make your death is going to be very painful and slow-"

Slash!

What the!?

I watched in shock as Gelmud's head and body fell seperately on the ground.