Chapter 63:

"So where do you wanna start with this?" I asked the troubled woman in front of me.

"Probably somewhere around when I think I was still mentoring Yagi-san in his youth." Nana said before turning to Toshinori. "I did mentor you right?" Nana asked.

"Yes. From my second year of junior high to your... Final moments, Master." Toshinori replied clenching his fists tightly.

"Final moments?" Nana asked with a dreadful expression.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Fuck... Toshinori is going to drop the bomb on her is he?

This will shake her up. Damn it! I don't really have a choice here!

She needs to know this!

"You died, Master. You sacrificed yourself to let Gran Torino and I escape from All for one." Toshinori replied causing Nana to suddenly freeze before flinching back all of a sudden.

"Nana?" I called her name to get her attention as she is currently panting and sweating as if she just woke up from a nightmare.

"Y-Y/n-kun... I..." Was all Nana managed to say said before collapsing.

Luckily, I was able to catch her before she hit the ground.

"Master!" Toshinori cried out in worry, subconsciously using his quirk in the process.

"What happened?" Toshinori asked, still in his muscle form.

"I don't know. But, I'm guessing that you've said something to get her to react like she just saw something horrible in an instant." I replied.

Shifting Nana's position, I then carried her on my back.

"Like her past? Did I accidentally caused her memories to come back?" Toshinori asked.

Based on most animes that I've seen his thoughts are highly likely what happened. That, or Nana is anemic and just needs some rest.

"I don't know... But I can run diagnostics on her later to know what actually happened to her. But, for now, let's bring her back inside where she can comfortably rest." I replied before turning back towards the old school building while carrying Nana.

Carrying back Nana's unconscious form inside brought alarmed reactions from everyone in the building. Good thing that Toshinori had already deflated himself so that I wouldn't have to explain why he's buff all of a sudden.

None of the room's occupants reacted faster than Neko, who appeared at my side with a static buzz the moment that she saw Nana on my back.

"What happened to Nana-san?" Neko worriedly asked as she fuzzed over at Nana.

"I don't know. She just suddenly lost consciousness while talking to us." I replied before laying her down at the couch.

Placing a hand on her forehead I scanned her for anything that was responsible for losing consciousness.

Yep... Toshinori was right.

"Ah, she passed out from information overload. During our conversation, Nana had a vision of her past life in an instant, which is the reason why she passed out." I said while gently placing a throw pillow under Nana's head.

"Past life?" Pyrrha repeated with her eyes slowly going wide as her brain processed what she just heard.

"Shimura-sensei, was also a reincarnated person?" Hayasaka said in shock.