Chapter 31: First Weekend Training session-END!

BOOOM!!!

Y/n's Rasengan exploded in his hand making Rias' Rasengan directly hit his chest.

!?

Everyone's eyes widened in shock as Y/n's rasengan was beaten by Rias' rasengan.

Rias' rasengan left her hand as it stuck to Y/n's chest in an attempt to annihilate it's target. Red sparks then started to come out of the crimson sphere before completely covering Y/n scaring Rias and the other's in the process.

""Red!"" They screamed.

"Don't worry! I'm fine!" Y/n's voice came out from the crimson sphere as the sphere slowly shrunk before disappearing in existence revealing Y/n, who is looking at Rias' proudly.

Rias' worry quickly evaporated as she realized who Y/n is before pouting as she said to him. "Awww! It didn't destroy your pants!"

Y/n could only chuckle "Nice try Rias, unfortunately for you I have an ability to teleport my body or a parts of it into a pocket dimension to be intangible to anything!" He said as his eye color changed into red with a pinwheel design in the middle.

Y/n clapped his hands together before congratulating Rias. "Good job there Rias! You manage to finish learing the Rasengan and complete it at the same time!" He then mentally added 'Although unknowingly of course.' This information surprised Rias. "What!? I finished learning it!?"

She was about to celebrate before she noticed something confusing on Y/n's words. "Wait. What do you mean finish learning the rasengan and completing it at the same time?"

After hearing Rias' question Y/n explained. "Oh, what I mean is that the rasengan itself is an incomplete technique and by completing it you have to add an element to it, which in your case you've unknowingly added the Power of Destruction as an 'element'."

Overwhelmed by the information Rias could only say "Oh." making Y/n laugh. He then looked at their spectators. "Girls get down here sparring is over!"

The girls watching from the rock formation came down as Emi being carried by Tohru rushed in front of Y/n before angrily asking. "How about me!?"

________________________________
Y/N POV

'Man, she's now prone to outburst due to her new dragon side!' I thought as I quickly said to her. "There's no need to fight as I only need to see how much you've learned since yesterday Emi."

I then urged her to show me what she has learned, which turns out she learned attacks but not the basics...

"So you can't fly, turn into dragon, properly control your strength..." I listed down as Emi could only look down while blushing before turning and glaring at Tohru, who could only say "Te-he~" while sheepishly scratching the back of her head.

" I listed down as Emi could only look down while blushing before turning and glaring at Tohru, who could only say "Te-he~" while sheepishly scratching the back of her head