Grabbing the Opportunity!

Disclaimeerr!

Hischool Dxd is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi

"Booming voice or sound"
"Talking"
'thinking'
_______________________________________

Y/N POV

"So let me get this straight. You two were attacked by this 'Khaos Brigade' organization because Tohru refused to join and Emi here being your friend was targeted as well?"

I clarified to them while feigning ignorance of the organization they mentioned, so that I could get more information from them.

"Hai. They wanted me in their ranks, as my ability to open doorways to different realms and bypassing their protective barriers unnoticed is invaluable to them." Tohru now on her human form confirmed my thoughts of her being the 'Tohru' I know from a certain anime.

But it's a surprise to me here is Emi-san as her surname is still Kobayashi but what shocked me was she really has a first name here, granted it's a requirement in real life for identification purposes.

Anyways!

These two here are actually a part of this universe, which helps proves of my theroy that this is an alternate universe.

"Great Red-sama!" Tohru said seriousness

'Sama?' I wondered

"I'd like to ask you a really really big favor!" Tohru said in which I thoughtlessly corrected her "One really is enough..."

But she ignored me and went on "I would like to ask you to turn Kobayashi-san here into a dragon!"

"Wha-" Kobayashi or Emi-san cried out in surprise, but Tohru continued on while ignoring her reaction in the process "If it's Great Red-sama anything is possible!"

What am I? God?

Oh wait! I'm a Dragon 'God' Emperor right?

"And why should I do that?" I asked in curiosity as well as silencing her.

"..." Tohru quietly told to me her reasons with her face turning solemn.

I of course ignored her reasons as my attention was only focused on her expression.

'MUST. PROTEC. DAT. SMILE!' I roared in my mind, but outwardly I sighed to keep my stoic demeanor.

My entire body was then covered in a golden light as I transformed into my(Original Great red's) human form in front of them.

I turned into a familiar figure due to the color of Great Red's scale and eyes coincidentally matches that iconic character's features. Dark red spiky hair and golden eyes with my physical age looks like I'm in my early twenties while wearing a butler's outfit for some reason.