Flies are annoying

Disclaimeerr!

Hischool Dxd is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi

"Booming voice or sound"
"Talking"
'thinking'
_______________________________________

Y/N POV

After that fail with my attempt to disguise myself as a different dragon I gave up and tried to transport myself back in the dimensional gap.

To learn to control my power... That sucks...

Anyways!

*Roar!*

I gave out a roar to open a portal to the Gap but nothing happened I did it a couple of times as well, but it seems that just by 'roaring' won't do a thing, so I tried to concentrate and relieve the feeling earlier when I was opening a portal.

While concentrating I keep getting the feeling of a fly that keeps flying around you so I ignored it, maybe it will go away.

It didn't work though, as the 'buzzing' is getting on to my nerves awhile I'm concentrating, as this little shit is now bothering me with flying around me. Then all of a sudden I felt a massive amount of killing intent pointed towards me, but I can't find the source. I tried to sense my surroundings, but at most I could only sense the proximity but with no direction or exact location from the source.

As the feeling gets closer and closer the killing intent keeps growing the closer it gets, and when the feeling reached its peak it suddenly disappeared.

Ok that's weird.

And scary too.

I've seen horror movies do that usually they to the 'creeping' closer that puts you in the edge of your seat expecting something to happen, but nothing happens with you disappointed and feeling lost the movie will try to catch you off guard with the 'delayed' bullshit you were waiting for earlier, maybe it's happening right now-

*Flash*

A flash of light covered my right side or more like my view from the right, then I realized that light is no 'flashlight in the face' light. No. That's a light coming from an explosion! Wait! Where's the heat? Because with an explosion this close to my face I should feel a searing pain, but I felt nothing from it. I only noticed this is explosion because of the light covered my right eye.

Am I being attacked? I figured that I popped out of nowhere in the underworld but they responded really quick. Man! I wish that's how the staff on a restaurant reacts to a customer popping in.

As I was taking in the situation I noticed a small dragon, well small by my standards as I'm a hundred meter dragon, while this guy's a fifteen meter tall humanoid purple dragon with yellow horns. Wait. Purple.and dragon. With yellow horns... That's Tannin! Damn, he looks shorter in real life.

Anyways he's looking at me right now in fear as he is paling looking like a pink rathian

Anyways he's looking at me right now in fear as he is paling looking like a pink rathian. I tried to calm him down as I went with the most calming.

"Sup!"