Chapter 51: The calm before the Storm III

"Where is she!?"

A man furiously roared as he slammed down his fist and splintering the armrest of his throne.

"We do not know Susanoo-sama." A kneeling youkai in front of him answered without hesitation angering Susanoo.

Sensing his anger the youkai said. "The reason why we don't know is because Kaguya-hime disappeared without a trace. No magic circles or even left over energy was used for us to track her. Currently, my men are investigating places that Kaguya-hime has been to give us a clue about her current whereabouts are."

 The man seated on the throne growled but nodded, accepting the youkai's words.

"Continue with the investigation. I don't care what it takes! As long as you bring my Goddess back to me. Now get out of my sight." Susanoo said causing the youkai kneeling in front of him to stand up.

"Oh, and Itachi... Make sure you don't take too long in bringing my Goddess back. My patience is not as great as my sisters and I'm known to be destructive if I ran out of patience." Susanoo said to the youkai's back.

"...I'll make sure to bring her to you unharmed as soon as possible Susanoo-sama." The youkai named Itachi said before disappearing in a cloud of black feathers.

"Make sure you do, boy. Make sure you do..."

_______________________________

{Boost!} Ddraig's voice boomed from Hayasaka's Boosted Gear causing her to wince.

'Is there any volume down on this thing?' Hayasaka thought inspecting her gloves.

{No, there is no volume down on your Boosted Gear, why would that even matters?} Ddraig replied in a slightly offended tone.

"Because you're too loud."

{Yes, so that Great Red-sama would hear my voice.}

"Yeah, and any enemy I would try to sneak up on."

Y/n watched with a flat look on his face at the scene of Hayasaka arguing with Ddraig is not anything new to him in the past hours.

"They're arguing again?" Ruby asked getting a 'Mhm' in return.

"What is it about this time?" She asked.

"About her Sacred Gear having any volume control features on it." Y/n answered while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"That's stupid." She said as she turn her head towards the arguing duo with a flat look on her face.

"I know." Y/n replied returning to giving the duo a flat stare.

____________________

"Uwah!" Kaguya cried as she gracefully dived to the side, barely missing Blake's thrown Kusarigama.

 "Are you trying to kill me!?" Kaguya angrily yelled.

"Kaguya-sama, you already have your 'Aura' unlocked. I don't think my weapon would even scratch at this point." Blake calmly replied.

"Whoooo! Go Blake! Kick her ass!" Yang cheered on the sidelines causing a corner of Blake's lips to slightly curl upwards.

"You're enjoying this." Kaguya said after seeing the barely noticeable smile on Blake's lips.

"I have to or else this task is going to bore me.-I mean, no, I don't enjoy making cry in panic."

"I like this version of Blake's cat-titude." Yang said causing Kaguya to sigh.