Chapter 29: The Test II

Tohru stepped out of the training area back to a nearby rock formation secretly protected by Artoria to prevent the others getting caught in the crossfire.

Kanna then jump down from the rock towards the training area as she sudde-

Dash!

"Hup!" Kanna dashed towards me suddenly with her fist coated  with electricity.

'Chidor-' Kanna didn't even gave me a second to react before she brought her fist down on me. Unfortunately she wasn't fast enough with her preemtive strike allowed me to get out of the way from the devastating hit.

Crackle! Crash! Bakram!

The ground exploded from the force of her attack making a cloud of dust from said explosion cover her form hiding her next move from me, which would normally happen given the scenario.

But, hey I'm OP!

"Initiating: Kiddy-Gloves" I muttered while still looking at the cloud of dust before me.

Damnnn! That sounded both stupid and awsome...

Anyways! I formed multiple hand signs or what I prefer to be called hand seals. After forming a series of hand seals I gathered air into my lungs before "Kiddy Gloves: Gentle Wind!" I blew a powerful blast of wind- who am I kidding with how strong I am even when holding back I ended up with a mini hurricane instead.

Good thing I was in complete weeb mode as I unknowingly took my time making a counterattack. Evidenced by Kanna's foot about to hit me on the side of the head if I don't mov-

Dodge!

Man! She's relentless as she's right now raining down attacks on me while I'm in the middle of narrating this line!

Ha! (Left Punch)

Hup! (Right punch)

Hmph! (Electrically coated right kick)

I raised my arm to block her kick aimed to my head which the loli took advantage of. She then grab hold of my blocking arm and 'shoulder throw'ed into the sky before firing a beam of electricity at me.

I felt like a piece of gum that you would throw into the sky in an attempt to annihilate it with a beam attack.

The attack hit me but with no effect, except for turning me into a glorified fireworks display with all the sparks around me as a result of Kanna's beam attack.

The girls on the rock formation on the other hand...

"Ohhh!" "Ahhh!" "In any shape or form Darling has the ability to look spectacular!"

I don't feel so good...

Being turned into a glorified fireworks display by a dragon loli, and because of our 'deal' she is doing this with one hundred ten percent effort. Oh well...

I then lowered my self into the ground while expecting for Kanna to continue with her relentless assault but-
.
.
.
.
.
"Zzzzzzz" Came from Kanna's form as she starts to fall down face first into the ground. Fortunately I'm fast enough to catch her falling form and bring her to where the others are spectating

Well... She did her best and went beyond her limits and because of it she tired herself out.

Never underestimate a loli when it comes to sweets.

When I landed on top of the rock formation where the others are Tohru came to me and took Kanna from my hands, she then laid Kanna down and rested Kanna's head on her lap.