Part 7

Dewdrops soaked the grass, and the first ray of sunshine in the morning penetrated the green branches and leaves into the cave...

Before the wolves returned from hunting, the little wolf cubs were huddled together and sleeping in the hay. The young wolf's ears are still moving slightly from time to time, and the small tail is shaking slightly.

Qi Yan has always slept lightly.

Since he was young, he has always slept uneasy. Either watch out for the beasts that haunt the night, or watch out for sudden assassinations. Although he is now in power, his situation is very different from before; but he still habitually hides a dagger under his pillow.

I always wake up suddenly in the middle of the night, check if it is still there, and then go back to sleep.

It has been a while since he ascended the throne as emperor. No one dared to oppose him, both inside and outside the court. Those past have become the past. But for some reason, when he woke up in the morning, he still felt more depressed and annoyed day by day, unable to get rid of it...

Today, as usual, he woke up early, feeling heavier than before.

There was still a dull pain in his chest, as if he was about to lose his breath...

Look at it, the first thing was a small round black head...

He clearly remembered to put the little one next to him to rest last night?

I don't know when the cub fell asleep on his chest again. From time to time, he rubbed her small face a few times...

The wound that was pressed seemed to be split open again

...

"Huh?" 

The sleepy little cub slowly opened his eyes and snorted a few times.

She was hungry....

Then she made a humming sound,

Wolf?

all?

...

no one pays attention to her?

I felt that I was no longer lying on the cold and hard ground, and then I realized that I had a new younger brother...

"Ah!" 

She began to shout in a small voice.

Qi Yan realized that Xiao Budian was lying on his chest, so he didn't move...

Seeing her waking up and starting to cry "Aah", she frowned.

With big hands supporting the baby's two small arms, he carefully picked up the little one, and then slowly sat up.

Looking at the little guy who was howling and piercing her lungs, but there was no tear in her eyes, he was a little worried and asked,

is she hungry?

he glanced outside the cave.

Last night, the female wolves also went out hunting with the alpha wolf, and it is estimated that it will take some time to come back... 

I looked down again, Xiao Bu's face was flushed, little hands were shaking, and she couldn't help crying. 

Take your breath...

carefully recalled the scene when he was still in the private sector, when the woman he saw coaxed a child.

After hesitating for a while, he gently supported Xiao Budian's head and let her lean on his shoulders, then got up and slowly walked towards the outside of the cave with Xiao Budian who was crying...

"No...don't cry anymore. "..."

While patting Xiao Budian's back, he coaxed softly, learning the way he remembered.

The warm sunshine draped over them, and the picture was quiet and beautiful...

If this beautiful picture was silent, it would be even better...

"Ah-ah-" 

The baby's cry resounded through the mountains and forests, startling countless people who were resting in the forest. Birds on the branches.

Under Qi Yan's pat, the little voice cried even harder...

but this time, it was no longer just thunder and no rain, the cub's eyes gradually filled with tears and became wet.

This is not moved tears!

"Woooo-" 

It hurts--

at this moment, she just wanted to "woohoo" and bite the person in front of her, so that he could also taste her power!

For the first time, Qi Yan coaxed the child, although he had tried his best to control his strength, it could be said that he was coaxing the cub with the gentlest strength in his life.

But he still miscalculated the difference between an adult and a baby.

The gentle force he thought made the little cub "hit" and cried...

Paipai turned her head and looked at Qi Yan fiercely.

The most powerful villain in the future was "hit" and cried by a little human being. , what a shame...

She wants revenge!

"Ouch" bit Qi Yan's shoulder all at once.

It's just that the little dragon cub forgot that she is still a baby without teeth...

Qi Yan lowered his head and looked at Xiaobudian biting the clothes on his shoulders with interest, and the little mouth kept rubbing against her gums, drooling , Wet his shoulders...