Part 161

Xue Lingling raised her head, glanced around, and found that not far from the fountain, there was a bench to sit on.

"There are chairs there." Xue Lingling said happily.

Still no one answered her.

Thinking of something, she turned her head and looked at the little girl who was sitting by the pool concentrating on eating cakes, and asked with a puzzled expression, "Why don't you sit on the chair over there, isn't it cold on the ground?"

The thick skirt was pressed underneath and the white tutu skirt covered the knees, spread out layer by layer on the marble table by the pool, overlapping with the reflected moonlight. There was a dazed look on the tender and cute little face, the thick and slender eyelashes fluttered, and the big black eyes looked back at the person in front of her.

Like a little angel who suddenly fell into the world.

Xue Ling said with inspiration.

The expression on her face unconsciously froze.

Seeing the cream on the little angel's mouth, she couldn't help showing a smile. Then stepped forward, squatted down gently, took out a tissue from the small bag she was carrying, wanted to wipe it for her.

Seeing the hand that was about to touch her face, the cub tilted her head back and avoided it.

Xue Lingling didn't expect that she would be rejected. She looked a little embarrassed, but she quickly reacted and said with a smile,

"Little girl, you have cake cream on your mouth. I just want to wipe it for you."

"I'll have myself." The childish little milk voice refused.

Xue Lingling stood up slowly and joked, "Little kid, did your parents tell you that you can't just ask for things from strangers, that's why you are so vigilant that you don't want to ask for your aunt's tissue."

"Your parents said That's right, children should be wary of strangers. However, Auntie is not a bad person, Auntie is also a guest here today, just like you." Xue Lingling was talking raggedly by herself.

"I don't know you."

Zaizai finished eating the small cake, put the plate aside, and sorted out her little skirt.

"I don't have any parents either." 

"Tell me right and wrong, you can't just ask for things from strangers." Hearing this, Xue Lingling was a little surprised, and she couldn't say what she had to say. She looked at the little girl in front of her with pity unconsciously in her eyes. She did not expect this cute little girl that like an angel had no parents.

Did her parents pass away? Did the words she just said hurt this poor child without parents?

"I'm sorry, I don't know about you" Xue Lingling said slowly.

She looked at the little girl in front of her and wanted to comfort her with a gentle voice, but unexpectedly found that there was no sad expression on the child's face.

What a weird kid.

Xue Lingling's words of comfort are beyond words.

The night sky is very quiet, not far away, there is a faint sound of soothing music from the brightly lit gate, which contrasts with the quiet little world here. Just when Xue Lingling was distracted, the childish little milk voice suddenly asked, "Do you have parents ?"

She lowered her head slowly, covering her eyes with a shadow.

"Of course I have parents." Xue Lingling recalled the past and felt infinite emotion."It's just that they're still mad at me"

Peipei, "is it their fault?"

"No" Xue Lingling subconsciously denied."They treated me very well, very well"

"That's why you are not good."

The expression on Xue Lingling's face was a little dazed and dazed.

"Is it bad for me?"

Her family was not wealthy, her father and mother were just ordinary working class. life was simple and dull. Like countless ordinary ordinary families, every day is noisy, there are unpleasant, and there are warm and happy moments.

As their only daughter, the parents put all their expectations on her. She works step by step every day, at home and school at two o'clock.

She still remembered the tears in their eyes when she got the admission letter from a key university, as if years of hard work had finally come to an end. At that time, the white hair on father's head and the wrinkles at the corners of mother's eyes, Xue Lingling still remembers clearly until now.

Carrying the expectations of her parents, what she thought in her heart at that time must study hard and work hard, so that her parents can have a good life as soon as possible?

Xue Lingling can't remember clearly.

After leaving school, because of her excellent grades and performance in school, she got a job at Tiansheng Company. This powerful company only recruited two interns at their school at the time, and she was one of them, and the students around her envied her very much.

She also considers herself very lucky.

However, she soon discovered that life after leaving school and entering the big dye vat of society was not as good as she thought. All the people who can work in Tiansheng are elites, and the colleagues around her are better than her in terms of ability and education.