Part 155

"Sir, please let go of your hand." 

The noise grew louder and louder. At this moment, a man hurried out of the crowd and grabbed Pei Yan's shoulder.

"Who are you?" 

Pei Yan was even more angry when he saw the man taking a protective attitude for Xue Lingling. The woman turned her head, as if she had seen a savior, "Brother Yijia." 

The man glanced at the pale woman, and asked worriedly, "Lingling, are you alright?" 

The woman shook her head and whispered,

"I'm fine." 

Seeing that the two were speaking in a familiar tone, and their relationship was obviously not normal, Pei Yan held Xue Lingling's wrist tighter and tighter, and said angrily, "Who is he?"

Before Xue Lingling could answer, he didn't know what to think of, "You left when you left." 

Is it because of him?

"Pei Yan, let me go?" Xue Lingling bit her lip and said to Pei Yan, "You hurt me."

Song Yijia frowned and said, "Sir, please let go of my girlfriend."

"Go away. Open!" Pei Yan shouted with a dark face.

Seeing the chaotic scene in front of him, Pei Jiming felt so embarrassed. He stepped forward and grabbed his son, scolding. "what are you doing?"

"Let go quickly."

Seeing that Pei Yan didn't listen to him, Pei Jiming forcibly held back the thought in his heart. Angrily, he lowered his voice and said, "go back and talk about it. So many people are watching. Isn't it shameful enough?" 

How is he willing.

Especially after learning that Pei Fei, not long after he fell ill, he immediately gave the company a major change of blood, transferring his original confidants in the company away and dismissing those who were fired. Even his half-brother didn't let go, directly kicked people out of the company.

With no staff around, Pei Jiming fought alone. It was easier said than done to take over the company again. He thought about it, and finally decided to find his son Pei Yan for reconciliation.

Although the last time we met, both were a little unhappy, but there is no overnight enemy between father and son.

Pei Jiming understands Pei Yan, as long as he says a few soft words to him, wipes a few tears, and by the way, talk about father and son good memories of the two of them in the past, this son is still towards him.

This is a trump card in his hand.

As long as Pei Yan is devoted to him, Li Yuanzhi will always be a loser.

If he hadn't thought of this, Pei Jiming would have hated in his heart.

Originally, he had already secured the victory and was about to control the overall situation of the company. If it wasn't for Pei Fei being suddenly brought back, the person who should be lying in the hospital now would be Li Yuanzhi.

Although Pei Yan has left the company now, he is still Li Yuanzhi's own son. Don't look at Li Yuanzhi's harsh words, but this mother really does care about her own son.

It has to be said that the person who knows you best is always your enemy.

Pei Jiming and Li Yuanzhi have been fighting for so many years, they have figured out each other's thoughts thoroughly, and are well aware of each other's weaknesses.

Sure enough, now Li Yuanzhi is trying to get Pei Yan back to Tiansheng again. The woman's idea is too naive.

Even if there is no such contradiction as him, there will still be other contradictions. Pei Jiming knew that Pei Yan and Pei Fei didn't deal with each other. He could use Pei Yan to deal with Pei Fei.

However,

seeing Pei Yan who was still stubbornly unwilling to let go, Pei Jiming was extremely angry. How could he give birth to such an idiot. Make the temper do not look at the occasion.

"Pei Yan" Pei Jiming said angrily. He shouldn't have indulged him too much in the first place and let him develop such a carefree personality.

Finally, Pei Yan slowly let go of his hand. 

Just when Pei Jiming was about to breathe a sigh of relief, he didn't expect him to grab the arm of the woman in front of him again and drag her out of the place quickly.

"Pei Yan, let me go!" Xue Lingling couldn't struggle with her strength, so she could only let the man take him out.

"Where are you going to take Lingling?" Song Yijia, who reacted and saw his female companion taken away, immediately chased after him.

The protagonist withdrew, leaving only a mess and an embarrassed Pei Jiming.

The waiter quickly stepped forward to clean up.

Under the eyes of the people around him, even though he was as thick-skinned as Pei Jiming, he couldn't help but immediately wanted to find a crack to burrow into.

However, he can't.

He also had to stay and clean up the mess.

Pei Jiming's eyes turned to the woman who was standing far away, and stepped forward and said, "Miss Jin, I'm sorry, it's my lack of discipline. My son is too self-willed. I apologize to you for him."

Not far from the table stood a woman in a red evening dress. This time she came with Pei Yan and was invited to be his female companion.

At first, she didn't know what happened. The two of them had a good chat, but when he saw the woman named Xue Lingling, he suddenly changed his appearance. Looking at the scene in front of her, she guessed that this was another emotional entanglement for this young master.

Miss Jin sighed and said to Pei Jiming, "Uncle Pei is serious."

She didn't want to come either.

But don't know what agreement this Dong Pei reached with her father behind the scenes. This time, she couldn't go against her father's wishes, so she reluctantly agreed to be Pei Yan's female companion and get along with him.

Although it is said that the rich and powerful were married, everyone takes what they need and plays their own way. However, this Xiao Pei Shao is not only famous for his wanderings, but heard that he has an illegitimate child with the Tan family.

It is said that with his conditions, he is not suitable for marriage for a long time. It's unknow how much benefit this Dong Pei promised her father that he is willing to cooperate with him. Thinking of this, Jin Zhenrong is gone and can continue to stay. She was unwilling to marry such a person.

After a few polite words with Pei Jiming with a smile on her face, Jin Zhenrong turned around and walked out of the banquet hall.

Inadvertently, she glanced at a back from the corner of her eyes and stopped. After hesitating for a while, she finally decided to come forward and say hello.

"President Pei."

Lin Fei turned his head and looked at the strange woman who was talking to him in front of him.

In fact, it is not unfamiliar. 

He knew Pei Jiming was looking for a partner recently, and the Jin family was his chosen target. However, what did she do when she came to him? Lin Fei was puzzled, but there was nothing on his face. 

"Miss Jin"

Jin Zhenrong smiled and said, "Yes." 

Jin Zhenrong held out her outstretched hand, but did not answer. The atmosphere at the moment was a little stagnant. Lin Fei didn't know the woman's purpose and chose to remain silent; 

and Jin Zhenrong didn't expect the man in front of her not to give her face like this. 

"Dong Pei is over there, why don't you go say hello?" 

She saw the man in front of her frowning, but she still didn't get an answer. Lin Fei was already feeling impatient and asked directly, 

"What's the matter with you?"