Part 35

In the end, the naming battle came to an end with each side taking a step back.

"Wealth" is also called wealth.

However, considering its low-key idea of ​​not being ostentatious, Cub Zai gave it another nickname that was called in front of others.

"Gunbao" Zizai touched a few invisible microscopic sweat on her little head, and looked at the endless mountain road ahead.

The sun is just right, butterflies and bees play in the grass on both sides. The cub has been walking for a long time, but the mountain is complicated and the mountain road is twisty, until now, she has not gone out.

"The nest is tired." 

The cub sat down on the ground and didn't want to go any further.

The big watery eyes on her gray little face were clear and bright, and she was staring at the rolling dumplings beside her without blinking.

Gunbao also stopped slowly, and beside Cub, two dark circles raised his eyes and looked up.

Zaizai's small body suddenly lay on its chubby body, and the intention of not moving was obvious, wanting it to carry it on its back.

Gunbao's four stubby little chubby legs lay on the ground, tilted his big round head, and didn't leave.

The meaning is also very clear, it is just a baby.

The two little figures were deadlocked for a long time, and neither one persuaded the other.

Then the sun was shining brightly, and in the sea of ​​grass and flowers, only one person and one bear were seen lounging on it, moving at a constant speed.

From a distance, it was as if the two little guys were floating in mid-air.

The system looked at the leisurely little short legs and the little bear legs looked at the half-height dense bushes, the big tiger walking slowly and with its head down, who made it come to the door by itself.

Originally, they found two prey and wanted to eat a good meal, but they were taught a lesson instead, and now they have to sell their coolies to atone for their sins.

The defeated generals had no choice but to carry these two on their backs resignedly, and continued to walk forward.

Finally, they were about to reach the intersection down the mountain. As long as they walked down here, they could find the road and find the village and the people.

After putting down the two little ones, the huge piebald tiger ran into the depths of the forest without looking back,

leaving the two little figures looking at each other.

Looking at the road in front of them, the two little ones sat down on the ground.

Zaizai took out two fruits from the small cloth bag that was slung across the body, and gave one to Gunbao next to her.

"Kacha"

"Kacha"

One baby and one bear, two little chubby hands and two little paws holding fruit, while eating, looking around, the action picture can be said to be almost in sync.

What should I do now, just relying on these two short legs, I am afraid that it will not take ten days and a half to reach the meeting point by the Canglan River. Maybe, when the cubs arrive, they have finished talking over there, and they all left and went home.

It would be nice if there was a means of transportation.

"Tattoo" in the distance, the sound of horses' hooves could be heard faintly.

Several people were rushing here on horses, and suddenly their eyes flicked. Beside the green grass, a little doll in a blue dress and a black and white animal were very conspicuous.

The sound of hoofs gradually stopped. The young man at the head looked around and asked softly,

"Little baby, why are you here alone without your parents?"

This place is located in the border between Qi Yue.

How could there be a child here alone. carefully looked at the little girl in front of me again, her face was black and white, her clothes were full of dust.

"Aqi, we have to continue on our way, so don't waste time." 

A man behind him slowly stepped forward on a horse.
Next to him, another man sat on the horse. Although he did not speak, his expression was disapproving.

The man called "Aqi" turned his head, looked at the two of them and said,

"It's not too late. This little baby is here alone, without parents by her side, I'm afraid something is going to happen. Now that we have seen it, If you can help, you should help."

Then he got off his horse and walked to the cub.

"Little baby, don't be afraid, we are not bad people. How did you get here?"

Zaizai looked at the person in front of her and did not answer her question immediately.

Tao Qiyi's face was gentle and his eyes were clear. Seeing that the cub didn't speak or urge, he patiently waited for the little baby to speak.

The childish little milk voice slowly sounded, "Wo was taken away by the bad guys, and ran out when they weren't paying attention. Can you send Wo home? I'm homesick."

Tao Qiyi heard it and immediately reacted, understanding This kid is a victim trafficker. He has seen families whose children have been kidnapped by human traffickers.

In my heart, I hate those things that are not as good as those god-killed beasts. Immediately said, "Little baby, don't worry. I will definitely send you home safely and reunite you with your family."

The man on the horse behind "Aqi" frowned.

"We still have to rush back on time, so how can we get so much time?"