Part 99.

"Ah, it's snowing."

The little doll wrapped in a ball sat in front of the threshold, with her fleshy little hands admiring the falling snowflakes while holding the fat squirrel in Rua's hands.

Fat Ball lowered his head, looking at his hair that was about to be bald, and wanted to cry without tears.

"Your master said before he left that he will be back when the second snow falls." The little hand rubbed a handful of hair off Fat Ball's body again.

After Chen Ming went down the mountain that day, he hurried back for a visit. The plain clothes were replaced by the black clothes with mysterious patterns and the eyebrows were a bit more sharp than before.

He told Zizai that in a few days, he would take her down the mountain to visit the lantern fair and watch the night market. There is a shop selling fried fish balls under the big banyan tree in the river mouth and there is a shop under the stream that sells lotus root starch and sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus. It's sweet, when he comes back, he will take her to eat it all over again.

Originally, the cub hated waiting for others the most. However, for the sake of the small fish balls and sweet-scented osmanthus candies, let's stay here and wait for a while. Reading books is idle anyway.

Before leaving, Chen Ming crouched down and gently hugged the little doll into his arms.

The bond between people is amazing. Although some people have known each other for decades, they are still like strangers; while some people seem to be separated and reunited at the moment of first meeting.

This mountain is lonely, Chen Ming is alone.

One courtyard, one scene, sit and watch the changing seasons.

Meeting the little doll who suddenly broke in not only broke the silence and emptiness in the mountain, she also melted the ice wall that had been built in his heart.

Are you lonely and need someone to accompany you?

No, it's not.

Some things are vague and unclear.

Whenever he faced this child, he always softened his heart unconsciously.

At night, listening to the sound of steady breathing from the next room, he would rest in peace when he knew that the little baby was sleeping soundly and quietly covered her with the quilt that was kicked crookedly.

What she liked and what she didn't like, he kept it all in his heart. She is picky eater, he is worried; she is angry, he patiently persuades; whether it is her strengths or weaknesses, he likes to tolerate all.

The relationship between the two is natural and familiar, there is no strangeness or politeness at all.

The white plum blossoms in the corner of the window are blooming just right, the fragrance is sparse and fragrant.

Zaizai let Chen Ming hold her.

The smell on his body is different from the clear and faint scent of grass and trees in the past. At this time, he has various complicated smells, including iron tools, soil and the faint smell of blood...

Under what circumstances would he carry these?

The cub is not interested in exploring.

She still cares more about the fried fish balls and lotus root starch sweet-scented osmanthus he promised.

Chen Ming repeatedly instructed the cub not to leave here, not to run down the mountain alone and then left in a hurry with the same pace as when he came.

In the dark night, as if the wind was passing, the leaves trembled slightly. Cubzai heard the movement of more than one person left with Chenming.

These days, thinking about the small fish balls and sweet-scented osmanthus candies, the cubs stayed on the mountain obediently, playing with fat ball and didn't go anywhere.

When Chen Ming was away, the daily meals were delivered by the little novice.

At first, looking at the plain colors on the plates in front of her, Cub Cub quietly raised her head, clenched her fists quietly, looked at the simple and honest face of the little monk, finally suppressed the temper she wanted to lose.

Hold back, hold back.

She is a good cub who is reasonable. She can't make trouble without reason, she can't bully the monk who is vegetarian...

After the little monk who delivered the meal left, the cub ran into the yard. In front of the courtyard was a tall pine tree, much higher than the roof. In winter, it was dense with leaves and covered with a layer of snow.

The cub raised her head and said to the big pine tree: "I want to eat meat!"