Part 88.

In the alternating season of autumn and winter, the frost and cold are getting heavier.

The charcoal fire in the house is vigorous, but it is warm. It was the cold wind blowing outside the house, cold and painful when it hit people.

Du Yunniang's face was a little pale, she came out in a hurry, and didn't expect to put on a cloak. At this time, she was standing at the air vent in the courtyard, and she didn't know if she was shocked or frozen. Her whole figure was like a small white flower drifting in the wind. .

In contrast, the little doll, who knows how to keep warm, wraps herself up like a ball, and is fully armed before coming out.

What velvet caps, fur coats, gloves and stoves, wrap themselves tightly. After staying on the bed for a long time, I was also a little bored, wanted to come out to move my muscles and bones...

Looking at the pair of clear and bright eyes staring at her, Du Yunniang involuntarily clenched the embroidered handkerchief in her hand.

She didn't know what to do with her daughter. She also knew in her heart how negligent she had been towards her daughter over the years, but...

Du Yunniang felt sore and sad in her heart, there was nothing she could do. In the deep house of the Hou's mansion, people's hearts are unpredictable, not to mention that she married into a noble family as a humble concubine daughter. You have to think twice about every word you say, and have to be careful with every step you take, for fear of making a mistake and making a joke.

Since she was married into the Hou's mansion, she has served her mother-in-law with respect in everything, to her husband is considerate and docile, his concubines are tolerant and generous, and she is even more considerate in handling all matters large and small inside and outside the mansion. She has finally come to this day, and has won the favor of her husband and her mother-in-law and now even the elder brothers of her family don't dare to despise her at will.

Du Yunniang frowned faintly, why can't her daughter be more sensible...

"Sister Jin, how can you let someone beat your grandmother?"

Peipei glanced at the person in front of her and pouted. She asked softly, "Did you choose this mammy?"

Du Yunniang squeezed the veil tightly in her hand, "...Yes."

When the child was born, although it was a pity that it was not a son, it came out of her stomach after all, so how could she not care. Although Mammy Yu is a little careful, she is knowledgeable and thoughtful. Over the years, she has seen that she has quick hands and feet, and has not made any big mistakes.

"Oh..." The little doll looked like she was suddenly enlightened, "So it was you who wanted to kill me."

Du Yunniang suddenly widened her eyes, she was shocked and angry for a while, her face turned pale. She hurriedly said, "Sister Jin, what are you talking about!"

Aunt Ju supported her trembling wife, and said with a disapproving expression, "How can a mother harm her own children! Miss Qi! What you said really hurt the lady's heart..."

"Isn't it?" The little baby opened a pair of innocent eyes and seemed to be a little puzzled: "This person wants to kill me, and she is your. The one who was sent to take care of me, in other words, didn't you want to kill me?"

Hearing this, Du Yunniang, Aunt Ju and the others looked at each other in shock. She hurriedly asked:

"Mother Yu wants to kill you?"

Seeing the angry look of the woman in front of her, a trace of irony slipped in her eyes, and she tilted her head and asked in confusion, "You don't know?"

"I..." Du Yunniang Looking at the daughter in front of her, she opened her mouth, but said nothing.

"Could it be Miss Seven that you made a mistake?" Aunt Ju, who was on the side, said.

"Mother Yu has taken care of you for many years, watching you grow up, and has been honest and responsible all these years..."

"Honest duty?" 

Pei Pai interrupted her, "She steals things from my house and is considered honest. Duties? She deducted my daily food is considered an honest duty? She scolded me and pinched me when no one was around, and even threatened me not to speak out. It's not enough for this woman to die 10,000 times.

When there was someone, she showed a very thoughtful and attentive look to the little girl, and when there was no one, she left the child alone in the house. The milk and cakes that belonged to the little girl on a daily basis basically entered this person's stomach, and then told others that it was a child's greedy mouth. Of course, it's not that the maids have doubts, but they can't do anything in that small yard.

These are not bad, but when the woman is unhappy or angry with someone, she will pinch and scold the little girl. Afterwards, she also threatened the child that if she dared to tell others secretly, Aunt Tiger would come to eat her. This kind of threat doesn't work for the average enlightened child, but it works for the original body who is still young and lonely and helpless. The little girl rarely sees her parents, thinking that no one cares about her, and no matter how scared she is, she can only bear it alone.

The original body became more and more silent and timid, this person accounted for a large part of the reason.

Aside, Yu Ma, who was beaten to the point of being in a semi-conscious state, heard the little doll speak, and suddenly woke up with a jolt.

"Madam! It's not like this!"

She lay on the ground and shouted to Du Yunniang, "This servant has been wronged!"

At this time, no one paid any attention to her.